i.

"wow, love. we haven't been in this position for awhile, huh?" harry smirked at the girl next to him.

"i suppose you could say the same for the position we were in last night..." juniper trailed off, rubbing her head. the model laughed and smacked harry's hand with her own when he offered her a high five.

"suppose its not the best time for jokes..." harry chuckled, looking at the model who was propping herself up by her elbows, the thin duvet hanging loosely over her chest.

"yeah, to be honest i regretted that as soon as i'd said it" juniper nodded, letting herself fall back into bed. "our situation is just so fucked up that we may aswell laugh about it."

"i wouldnt call this 'fucked up' love, reckon thats a bit harsh"

"we're supposed to be broken up, harry."

"then let's not be."

juniper sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"i cant talk about this right now harry, it's too much for 9 in the morning."

"well i love you, so..." harry grabbed her hand. "regardless of what time of the day it is."

juniper shook her head and sat up, holding the sheet close to her chest as she started gathering her clothes from the ground.

"don't go, baby"

"we'll talk soon, okay?" juniper sighed, throwing her dress over her head. "i just can't, right now."

"do you even have a ride?"

"don't worry i'm about it harry. " she turned to the man she left lying in bed. "see you soon"

and with that she rushed out of the room, holding her shoes in her hands. harry watched the door slam with a frown on his face before burying his head in his pillows, groaning to himself and wondering how he had managed to let her slip through his fingers, again.