•A Tour•

•Alice POV•
That [Y/N] is adorable... I swear she was the one I saw in the crowd.. No one else could be her. Shes a little jumpy...cute.. I almost feel pity for her..

           ---------------------------------
  After a few laughs and a very deeply embarrased [Y/N],Mr.drew returned with a fews bags,not mentioning what was in them and greeting you once again.After the bus soon took off again.

              •Time Skip To Studio•
                        [Y/N] POV
(You live a while away from the studio Btw) Soon we arrived at the studio,it was a rather small building i thought for it too be. Soon we all piled off with my luggage and went in side.
Inside seemed older though, it was nice and clean,but and older fashioned..I love it."Wow,this place is amazing!" You stared in awe at the studio desks and what not, soon everyone spilt off besides alice. "Now [Y/N], you will have a mentor to greet you her later. His name is Henry,he will teach you the rounds of the place and get you started. If you complete the first full weeks you will have your self a full time job"He looked back too you and Alice."Since Henry isnt here right now-"he looked too Alice"Alice, would you mind showing [Y/N] around the studio and to her room for now?"

I stiffened a bit and when Alice saw she smirked a bit and replied "Well of course Joey, its the least i could do for the newbie~" she fished of with a teasing voice, and giggling a bit."whats that about?" You wondered. He nodded a thanks "Welp, I sure do hope you get along fine [Y/N] other than that i bid you farewell!" He turne to leave. "Once again thank you Mr. Drew!" You thanked him one last time. "Oh,just call me joey,You are part of the family now and family, we stick together.."he muttered the last part so you could barely hear it.
I stood there confused for a second until Alice grabbed hold of my hand snapping me out of my thoughts. "Come on ill show you around!" My face turned a light pink at her ambition. And soon we took off wandering the studio and looking at random art development desks where i would be working and training.

After that she got excited and took me too what seemed like a recording sound studio."This is where i usually come if im not being recorded myself,-"she pulled me into the room which was filled with instruments and a screening room "Wow..this place is bigger inside.. "Susie works here if i cant be in the studio at the time, Sammy is in charge of this place though and the directing. But i would steer clear of him, he is a little on the odd side.For some reason he is always obsessed with Bendy and what ever he does, none of them are at work right now, you are the only person that has too live here since you will be more busy not having fulltime work and living farther."She explained too me, she looked back to me and slblushed realizing that was rambling a bit."S-sorry,i ramble a bit,her ill take you too your room. She bit her lip puttingher head down and leading me out, i smiled a bit at her suddened shyness.

We finally arrived at where i would be staying for my work time here. It was a small but spacey room. Enough my stuff at least. I sat my stuff down and thanked alice "Thank you so much,it was a really nice tour and it was nice getting too know you!"I exclaimed a bit, she reddened a bit biting her lip still."It was no problem, you should stop by my room once in a while.We could hang out and i could show you more of the studio." I thought for a second then replied "Sure, sounds like a lot of fun." I smiled at her reaction "Well,i better leave you too get packed, goodbye [Y/N]" with that she left you too yourself in your bedroom, so you began too unpack..

                      •Alice's POV•
Well that was embarassing... but hopefully that was a better impression made than Bendy and Boris will...Wait...what am i saying?Do i even like girls? Oh geez.. I took off too my bedroom to think for a while..