•Missing•

(Y/N POV)
I woke up dazed the next day with a terrible migraine. "Ughhh...." I rubbed my temples and rolled over seeing my alarm clock "Oh no-" I had gotten up late, shooting out of bed I checked my phone to see the alarm for the studio meet up had gone off already.

"Ohnoohnoohhh-" you hurried to throw on a tank top a gray jacket and jeans on. Picking up your art bag you raced off to the meet room-

wait...where's the meet room again? You reeled back and stared around confused and lost in the surprisingly big studio... this was going to take a while...

(Time skip)
After a few mistakes and asking questions I finally made it to the meet room to see a not so happy ministrator or whatever he was called..

I looked around to see Bendy, Boris, a very amused angel and a few new faces I hadn't met yet. I sat between Alice and a man I had not met yet.

I felt like a mess- my (H/C) hair was a flurry since I didn't have any time to brush it. Trying my best I petted my hair down.

The man started talking "We have a new worker with us today, (Y/N) (L/N)? He mispronounced your name a bit but I ignored it and introduced yourself to them meeting a few new people- Henry, Sammy, Susie and a few others.

Henry seemed nice enough and Susie a bit skittish. Sammy just seemed kind of creepy-he barely said hello and seemed obsessed with Bendy. I sat through the meeting.

He finally after assigning me to some new animation project started to assign someone named "Shawn". "Uh Sir, Shawn didn't show up today-" I looked around realizing I didn't meet anyone named Shawn "Err- the lazy bum,I swear the next time I see him he will not have a happy time.." after wards he finished up and we went on a lunch break.

I took my stuff and started to head off- I was going to start on the new animation project I had been assigned when a hand grabbed my arm. "Hey, me Bendy and Boris were gonna hang out in the film area.

Wanna come along?" I should probably be starting on my project but- she gave me a kind of hopeful look. I blushed and stuttered a response "Y-Yea, that sound fun" she smiled and you followed he Bendy and Boris .

We finally arrived at the filming room, it seemed pretty outdated compared the rest of the studio, as soon as we got there Bendy started kicking around some old film rods and laughing kinda just horseplay with Boris.

Alice laughed watching them mess around- her laugh is really pretty I kinda dazed off watching her laugh. She stopped laughing and turned her head as we locked eyes I stared for a while then we both blushed and turned away from each other.

"Haha- GAYYYYY!" Bendy shouted as he fist bumped Boris laughing. "Sh-shut up"I stuttered throwing an old film at his head. Alice laughed a bit and Boris backed up with a nervous look on his face. I grinned in triumph. Alice had suddenly shifted closer to me slowly placing her hand on mine.

My face blushed a bit as I looked down and back up to her. She smiled a bit and looked forward. My heart fluttered at the physical touch and we all enjoyed the rest of the night together.

(Alice POV)
I can't believe she didn't take her hand away- I-I like this feeling. With (Y/n) I feel...cozy and-and...warm.. I don't want her to leave- I can't let him take her....

To be continued..