•A Helping Hand•

(WARNING LEMON AHEAD BEWARE AND EXIT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ!also this is my first time writing a smut so criticism is much obliged and welcome)

It had been a few weeks since you had turned in your cartoon character ideas and Joey was loving it and Henry even started animating it already! It was finally your first break day.

                       (Y/N POV)
I was lounging in the recreation center in the studio watching some tv while Bendy and Boris were playing some pool table game.

The show that I had started was becoming boring and really I felt like I was wasting my break day so far..

I sighed feeling a buzz in my pocket and taking out my phone to a text message.

Alice: Hey babe can you stop by my place for a minute? I need help with an- issue.. I have.

"What..? Hm.." I questioned slightly to myself.

(Y/N): Yea no problem Alice be there in a few.

Alice: <3

Turning the TV off and saying bye to Bendy and Boris I headed off to where I remember Alice's room was last I remembered..to be honest I hadn't actually been inside her room before..

I wonder what she needs my help with..
No matter the problem I was glad to help her out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I finally found her room after several wrong turns and came up to the door with the bright star and name "ALICE ANGEL" painted in silver across it.

I knocked on the door waiting for her to open. Soon enough the door creaked open but I couldn't seem to see her.

"Alice? You in here?" I walked in cautiously seeing a dimly lit room that was neatly organized as far as I could see.

The door shut with a rather loud thud making me jump a bit. "A-Ali-" I felt a soft pair of arm wrap around my shoulders and a light whisper in my ear.
(Yup this is where the lemon starts)
"Hello my darling~" sending shiver along my spine. I whipped around feeling for the light switch and finally revealing Alice- with, devil horns???

She wore nothing revealing her well built body and her eyes glowed crimson with a certain lust and urge in her eyes.

"Alice?! I-is that you?" Shock from her form and state seized my body as she took the opportunity of me being vulnerable to snake up in front of me and push almost sway me down on a cushy soft bed

   " Mmm darling (Y/N) let's have some-" she traced her finger down my naval and to my stomach

"-funn ~" she purred into my ear and hawing her surprising strength to keep me firm to the bed.

"F-fun?" I stuttered a blushing mess soon noticing her other more devil like features like her tail and teeth-even her wings had changed. "Mhmm..~"

with a sudden force she pushed her lips to mine and began pushing for her already acquired dominance licking my lip for entrance.

First I didn't let her hesitant until she lightly bit my lip making me muffle a yelp and giving her the chance to freely slip her tongue in.

Whimpering I melted like butter in her arms and letting her control me. She positioned herself so she straddled my hips even grinding herself against me a bit while her lips roamed along my neck licking and nibbling with her fangs until she got a sweet spot making me moan and buck my hips a bit.

"Mmm impatient aren't we my... pet~" she moaned seductively into the crest of my neck running her hands through my (Hair color) Hair and bit down leaving love bites to show I was hers..

"Nngh-Aliccee.." I mewled helplessly complaining as she tightened her grip on my arms and began wrapping her tail around my legs

. "I do what I please to you.." she growled lowly into my ear and I whimpered  nodding letting her go down on my chest ripping my sweatshirt apart until she was revealed my breasts confined in my sports bra.

She gazed hungrily at her "prize". Alice swiftly pulled it off and grasped one with her hand as she began sucking on one of my nipples and rolling it between her teeth and tongue massaging the other breast as she slowly worked my shorts off with her tail.

I moaned trying to keep my voice down even covering my mouth. "No.." Alice used one hand to uncover my mouth.

"Mmhh..I want to hear you moan.." Alice gave my breasts one last squeeze then trailed her finger down my sweaty abdomen leading along the waistline of my soaking panties.

I squeezed my legs together trying to relieve some tension only to have her pry my thighs open with her sharp nails.

Her eyes gleamed as she licked the shiny substance from around my inner thighs.

"Ooo is someone excited little pet~.." I felt a knot build up in my stomach only moaning a cluster of sounds as a response she brought her body back up to mine and began tenderly making out with me using her tongue and teeth.

Her hand massaged my soaking womanhood through my panties. I whinnied into her kiss feeling the urge to feel her inside of me and relieve the knot.

I pushed my hips up only to having them held down by hers

"Alright-alright I guess you will finally get you reward.." she snakes her hand into my panties and rubbed my soaking pussy lightly making me moan into her neck only driving her faster thrusting two fingers into me as she was pinning me down as if she was a predator ravishing her prey..

"Ohh...Nnnggh a-Alice! I-I'm gonna.." she pulled her fingers out quickly before I hit my climax and gazed proudly at the dripping liquid on her fingers.

"Nnnn Aliccce.." I whimpered annoyed at her sudden actions. She slowly licked her fingers off giving me a quick peck on the lips before bringing her mouth down to my quivering pussy.

She kissed along my thigh making me bite my lip and grip onto the sheets. "Babe...d-don't tease m-mee.."

I groaned in utter lust for tension release. "Mm? What was that pet? I didn't here you say my name~?" She gripped onto my thighs nipping them to mark her territory.

"A-Alice!" Alice purred in satisfaction and pulled my panties down farther flicking her tongue on my clit sending me into a cluster of a blushing moaning mess.

Soon enough she plunged her tongue inside of me ravishing my vagina to her content. I panted basically almost ripping the sheets off the bed with one hand and the other gripping Alice's jet black hair.

"A-Alice i-I'm gonna-" with a sudden moan I climaxed, Alice catching all the creamy substance in her mouth making sure not to miss a drop.

Alice purred in satisfaction her eyes now back to normal and pulled my tired and worn body onto hers.

I cuddled into her bare chest as she pulled a blanket over us.

"I love you Alice.." I murmured some final words before falling into a sleep in her chest.

"I love you to my pet.." she smiled kissing the top of my head

Omgomgomgomg aaaaaa ok hope any of y'all dirty readers out there enjoyed this I guess.. I feel weird this is weird anyways see ya till the next chapter may end up making a lemon in the future where you are the dominant one. Also to clear up any confusion Alice in this story and some of the other ink characters goes through this weird "heat" thing that basically makes them horny and act different then they usually do also changing some physical appearance like with Alice..so yea ok bye now.