Kim Seokjin (Part 2/2)

김석진

I woke up to a blinding white light coming from above me. The rest of the room was dark except for this light. I squinted my eyes as they struggled to focus on the two black blobs in front of me.

Once my eyes adjusted, I took a good look around. In front of me we're my two abductors with their backs turned towards me. I tried to move but couldn't. I realized that my legs and wrists were tied to a chair and I also had a gag in my mouth. I tried hard to remember what happened.

Then it all came back. Me getting kidnapped when I was going to eat my dinner.

I wonder if my ramyeon got overcooked. I hope it hadn't, because I was still very hungry. Just then, my stomach grumbled loudly in agreement.

The two men turned around to look at me. But what I hadn't noticed was another small woman in between them. She was easily hidden by their burly bodies.

I spat out the gag and frowned in confusion. "Hajeong? What are you doing here?"

She smirked. "Nice to see you too, my daughter. Long time."

I clenched my fists behind me as my face hardened. "Let. Me. Go."

"Manners my dear. Have I taught you nothing in the last few years of my motherhood?" She tutted.

I struggled in the ropes. "Motherhood my ass. You are the worst step-mother anyone could ever have."

She walked towards me so slowly in her high heels that it was painful to watch. "Stop flattering me, my dear. I take pride in my actions. And I'm very satisfied with what I have here." She chuckled as she tipped my chin up.

I looked away and glared at the floor. "You disgust me."

She winked at me. "The feeling is mutual."

"If you wanted information, you didn't have to kidnap me." I spat.

"Would you have told me anything if I had asked you nicely?" She stood up straight and crossed her arms.

"Of course not. But at least you would still be on some good side of my father when he finds out. He is stupid enough to have loved you." I shook my head.

"If he find out. But I can't argue with that. He was a very gullible man, looking for love and comfort. I'm really glad I found him though. But unfortunate that I had to meet you in the process too." She smirked.

She started pacing back and forth. "I know what you're playing at, (Y/N). And I'm not falling for it. Stalling me will not do you any good because no one can save you. Not even your precious doctor..." her eyes glinted.

I gasped. "No. No, you wouldn't have. Don't you DARE hurt him! I swear if anything happens to him-"

She waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh don't worry too much, I only gave him a slight detour. He will be fine. I just gave him a phone call to isolate you."

My eyes widened in realization and I started to feel a little hopeless. I had called Jin but if he was stuck somewhere too... "That was you? Ugh, only you would steep so low. So low as to hurt some of the few people I know."

She walked towards me again and crouched down. "Now, back to the topic." She suddenly grabbed my hair and yanked it back. I screamed in pain as my neck was pulled back to form a 90 degree angle. "WHERE IS THE REST OF THE MONEY?"