Park Jimin (Part 2/2)

(A/N) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE~~
~~~~~~

박지민

"Loosen up a little. You can do it this time. I promise I won't let you fall." He said firmly as he locked eyes with you from across the room.

You wiped your sweaty palms on your thighs and licked your lips in nervousness. "Do we have to do this? We already failed three times."

"You suggested it!" He said in annoyance.

"Okay okay fine. Just one more time. I'm ready." You took your stance. Jimin bent his knees a little and put his hands out in front of him.

"3... 2... 1!"

You skipped three steps then increased your pace and ran towards him. On reaching him, you placed your hands on his shoulders as he applied pressure on your waist to lift you up and over his head. As he lifted you, you were supposed to arch your back and your right foot to touch your head with your arms in the air. But you felt Jimin stumble back a little. Panic rushed through you. You felt like you were a little higher than usual and suddenly felt lightheaded too. You abruptly brought your legs down, accidentally hitting Jimin in the process. You dug your nails into his shoulders as you felt yourself go down. But Jimin twisted you around and wrapped his arms around you so that he fell on his back and you on top of him.

You fell down together with a thud. You also thought you heard something crack. His arms were around your waist and head protectively. You slowly lifted your head up from his chest and looked at him. He groaned.

"Shit! Jimin, are you okay?" You tried to get off of him. But he grabbed your wrist making you halt.

He looked at you. "I told you I wouldn't let you fall. I promised you. Look (Y/N), we can only make this work if you trust me. We have to perform in two days. Please just... trust me. That's all I'm asking you to do. Can you do that for me?"

Your eyes were open wide. He stared at you waiting for a reply. You felt so guilty for causing the fall. You hoped he wasn't hurt too bad. You closed your eyes, opened them and smiled at him. "I'm sorry. I trust you."

He released you and you helped him up. He winced as he struggled to stand up straight. You grabbed his hand. "Are you really okay? Are you sure you can continue?"

He waved his hand in the air. "I'm fine. It just hurts a bit. You're not that heavy."

"Thanks... I guess. Let's try that again?" You asked.

He nodded and went to his position as you went to your's. You got ready and repeated the same thing, except this time... it went perfectly. He even brought you down from the lift safely and lightly.

You looked at him with shining eyes as soon as your feet touched the ground. "We did it! Finally!"

He laughed. "Yes!" He picked you up and twirled you around happily and you wrapped your arms loosely around his neck.

He set you down once again and looked at you with a small smile on his face. "Good job (Y/N)." He whispered as he softly stroked your cheek. You closed your eyes and leaned into his touch.

Suddenly the door flung open. "HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP- oh... umm... am I interrupting something?"

Both Jimin and you flew apart from each other and looked around the room frantically. Hoseok face broke into a sly smirk. "I totally saw this coming." He muttered to himself.