Park Jimin (Part 1/2)

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I WAS WAITING TO WRITE THIS.
~~~~~

박지민

"But Miss, please just let me participate once! I can show you how amazing it looks-"

"No (Y/N) and that's final. If you want to participate so bad, you should change for good. But if you refuse to, I really cannot allow you because you know very well that I don't approve of your... style. Don't get me wrong dear, you're a wonderful student and dancer but quite stubborn too. I'm sorry. Now if you'll excuse me, I have another class to attend to." She nodded her head abruptly and walked out the door.

You fumed and balled your fists. Why can't she just see me once? How will she know how fascinating it looks without even seeing it? You grabbed your bag, kicked open the door and stormed out the empty dance room.

As you were stomping through the hallways, you heard some music coming from another room. The door was slightly ajar, just enough for you to peek in. What you saw took your breath away. It was a boy about your age B-boying his way around the dance floor. The more you saw, the more you thought it looked like a carefully planned out routine rather than freestyle. When the hip-hop beats stopped, he stopped dancing too. You smiled to yourself in awe. Suddenly you heard clapping coming from inside. You risked opening the door a little more.

Your eyes landed on another boy seated on the floor. One of his legs was in a cast and he had a pair of crutches by his side. He was smiling brightly at the boy who just finished dancing but the dancer just sighed.

"I really wish we could've done this together hyung." He sat cross legged in front of the older one.

He reached forward to pat the younger's shoulder. "Hey, it's ok. You want it more than I do anyways. And you're good enough by yourself."

The younger rolled his eyes. "You just had to go and hurt yourself just before the evaluation didn't you?"  

The other one laughed loudly but the younger just pouted. "It's not funny hyung! Seriously, how am I going to do this routine without a partner? The whole routine looks so incomplete and empty. And it's too late now to change it."

You suddenly got an idea. Without thinking you burst through the door. Both the boys looked up at you in alarm. You sheepishly tried collecting yourself together, tucked a non existing piece of stray hair behind your ear and cleared your throat. "Sorry for interrupting but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation from outside the door and I j-just thought that m-maybe I could help? I mean I'm not experienced at all but i-if you would just give me a c-chance I could show you-"

You were cut off but the younger one who furrowed his eyebrows and stood up. "Who are you? And why were you eavesdropping?"

You didn't realize how nervous you are and your eyes widened. "I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop! I just thought that... maybe... you know what? This was a bad move on my behalf. I apologize again for interrupting. I will be leaving now so... carry on with whatever you were doing. Bye." You rushed to the door with your cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"Wait!"

You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned around. You saw the other boy struggling to stand up with his crutches. The younger one rushed to help him. Once he regained his balance, he smiled at you. "What's your name?"