Kim Taehyung (Part 1/2)

김태형

"Okay, 1...2...3..." The four of you smiled as you heard the camera's shutter click.

After taking two more, you jogged over to the person who took the photo for you. "Is this okay?" He asked you.

You quickly skimmed through the pictures on your camera and smiled. "It's perfect. Thank you so much!"

"No problem." He grinned and walked away.

The next second, the three of them were at your side to see the pictures themselves. You handed the camera over to them and they glanced at it before nodding. Jiyeon then pointed to another view point and excitedly began dragging Minjae to the spot.

You smiled and looked at your boyfriend. "This place is beautiful. Thanks for bringing us here."

He took your hands in his and pulled you closer. "Anything for you, beautiful."

You blushed immediately at his words, still not used to it even after dating him for almost two years.

"You guys! Are you coming or what?" You heard Jiyeon shout at you from a distance.

Taehyung chuckled. "We're coming!"

He began jogging towards the second couple as you began walking slowly behind him.

Finding out how close Taehyung and Jiyeon were was quite a big blow to you when you had first started crushing on your boyfriend. Those two were like the typical inseparable best-friends-since-birth duo. And you hated that.

But after you asked Taehyung out and he accepted, you started to see more hope. And you have been going strong ever since then. It even helped that Jiyeon got herself a boyfriend. But still, no matter how much Taehyung tried to reassure you about how his relationship between the two of you was completely different from his relationship with Jiyeon, you still couldn't help feeling a little jealous.

Then again, you were just being your usual paranoid self because Jiyeon was always so nice towards you and supported your relationship with Taehyung entirely. Yet you still weren't comfortable with her.

That was one of the main reasons why Taehyung even suggested this trip to Paris. He wanted you to give in to Jiyeon and become friends with her rather then feel uncomfortable around her. And when he assured you that her boyfriend, Minjae, would be coming along too, there was no reason for you to refuse.

And you had always wanted to go to Paris. Damn it Kim Taehyung.

Jiyeon called in for a selfie. The four of you smiled into the camera with Taehyung back-hugging you. But just when Jiyeon was about to click the picture, Taehyung shuffled. You suddenly felt cold when his arms unwrapped themselves from around your waist.

He frowned as he pulled his phone out. He looked at the three of you apologetically. "Sorry guys, I have to take this."

He pressed the phone next to his ear and walked a few feet away from you. You huffed in annoyance. This wasn't the first time it had happened. For the past three days that you had been in Paris, you always had to cut short your days because of his work. You insisted for the other two to stay and have fun but they didn't listen and came back with you to the hotel. So now you felt guilty for not letting them have fun too even though it wasn't your fault.