You Mean We Have to Meet?

A/n: A little heads up, (I/g/n) means In game name.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

'Can this day please just end already? I just want to go home, play Kingdom of Krados, and completely neglect my homework like every other school day.' I thought to myself, as it was Friday which meant I could just play all weekend.

"Alright class, seems like the bell is about to ring, so pack up your stuff." The teacher says

I frantically stuff my books in my bag and wait near the door of the classroom until the bell rings. After what seemed like an eternity, it rang, and I practically ran out the class. I wove through all the kids in the hallway, and out the door. Once I was outside, I actually started to run home as fast as I could. When I got home, I bolted into the house and into my room, throwing me backpack onto my bed, before sitting down in my chair, turning on my computer, and starting up Kingdom of Krados. Like every other day, I was the first person of the Guild, Rising Phoenix, to be online. I looked at the clock, and my eyes widened.

"I got here in two minutes?! That's the fastest time it's taken me to get here from school." I say to myself. After a few more minutes, the Guild Leader, Kortana, joined.

~(I/g/n)'s POV~

"It's about time." I say

"Sorry I don't want to run home from school everyday just to play." Kortana says

"Fair."

"Hey, looks like Astaroth is on."

"Reall-" I start

"(I/g/n)!" I hear Astaroth yell from behind me, I turn around to be greeted by a hug, but felt more like she tackled me. "I missed you!"

"We literally spoke last night." I say, still on the ground.

"I know, but I still missed you!" Astaroth says, still smothering me with hugs.

"That's great and all, but I can barely see. All I can see is your hair." I say

She leans away, but doesn't get off of me, and instead, she just looks at me, smiling. He red hair was slightly covering her face, and her emerald green eyes stare back into mine.

"What did I just log on to see?" Lelani asked, walking up to the rest of us.

"Please, this happens everyday." Kortana says, rolling her eyes.

"Awwwww, look at that! They're so cute together!" The final member of the Guild, Ivory, says. She has green hair, dark blue eyes, and green armor. She's an elf, but specializes in close combat fighting.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" I ask, finally getting up.

"We're going on a quest to kill the huge dragon at the top of Sharpe Mountain." Kortana explains "And this isn't, like any other quest. Once a player or team kills it, it's gone forever. No one can ever do that quest again, and if they try, the dragon won't be there anymore. So basically, it's of someone kills it, the file for the dragon is erased. Also, because of this, it drops some of the best loot in the game. And its scales in bones will make us a fortune."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go kill that dragon!" I say,enthusiastically.

"Wait a minute (I/g/n). Why are you trying to walk there? We can just have Lelani teleport us to the town right next to it. Walking there would just take an unnecessary amount of time." Kortana says

"Oh...right." I say

"Sometimes I have no hope for you." Kortana says, shaking her head.

"Wow, thanks for the confidence booster." I say