Lily! Will You Please...

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"...What?" I asked

"I said my name is Brittany Miller, but you know me as-"

"I heard you the first time" I yelled, drawing attention to myself. "Sorry! Go back to your normal lives!"

"W-Wait...Helenia? As in the Helenia from our rival guild?" Jacklyn asked

"How did you even know we were coming here?" Adam asked, balling his fists.

"Well, you see, I kinda overheard you at your guild that you were planning on meeting up, so I decided to crash your little get together." The red head that I now know as Brittany explained.

"Why were you even at our guild?" Stephanie asked

"To put things short, I was going to do a sneak attack on (I/g/n)." Brittany explained "Speaking of which, which on of you would that be?"

"Me!" Adam said, raising his hand.

"No you're not!" I said, punching him in the stomach out of frustration. He dropped to his knees and grabbed his stomach. Once he falls, I stand straight, and compose myself. "I'm (I/g/n)."

"Great! Now that I know who you are in real life, I can finally do this!" Brittany said, jumping at me. I move out of the way, and she lands on the ground.

"Are you done?" I asked, not looking behind me.

"Not even close!" Brittany jumps at me again, and this time lands on my back.

"What the fuck?! Get off of me!" I screamed "OW! What is your problem?!"

"What happened (Y/n)?" Lily asked me

"SHE JUST BIT MY EAR!"

"Okay, that's enough." Nora yelled, peeling her off me.

I catch my breath, then said, "What the hell?! Did you seriously just do that?! Did you seriously just take a silly in game rivalry into real life?!"

"You deserved it and you know it!" Brittany yelled, trying to jump at me again, but was held back by Nora.

"For what?!" I asked

"For beating me in our fights online most of the time! I figured that if I could prove I'm stronger then you would be stripped of your pride, and never show your face on Kingdom of Krados ever again!" Brittany screamed

"Seriously...are you actually being serious right now? So you decided a good way to keep me from playing my favorite game was to crash a real life guild meetup, and attempt to claw my eyes out?" I asked

"What part of stripping you from your pride so you never log on again did you not understand?"

"That's seriously fucked up, you know that, right?" I asked

"Whatever it takes to get you off Kingdom of Krados!"

"Okay Nora you can let her go." I instructed. Nora did just that, and Brittany charged at me, but I stuck my arm out, stopping her from reaching me with my hand on her head.

"You bastard! Let me go!" Brittany demanded, swinging her arms.

"And let you continue your assault? I think I'm good as it is right now." I said, pulling out my phone, going through my Kingdom of Krados' message board. "Huh?"

"W-What's up (Y/n)?" Jacklyn asks

"Alright Brittany, I'm gonna let you go, okay? This is important information about the game, so don't attack me, alright?" I asked her