Don't Underestimate Us

~(I/g/n)'s POV~

"A...Guild match?" The leader of the other Guild asked.

"Okay, I know I didn't stutter once, so what do you not understand about 'We challenge you to a Guild match!' did you not understand?" I asked

"Sorry, it's just that we're kind of new to the game."

"Uh-huh. And I'm a girl character."

"No you-"

"I know I'm not a girl character!"

"About this Guild match thing, you guys look pretty strong. I think it would be a bad i-" The leader of the other Guild started.

"Oh my God! Just fight us!" I yelled, starting to get annoyed.

"Look at it on the bright side, at least it'll be good experience." Kortana said

"Who are you?" The other Guild leader asked.

"My name's Kortana. I'm the leader of this Guild."

"So why is he challenging us?"

"Holy shit. I'm getting annoyed. I'm gonna go sit down over there, tell me when you're ready to start." I said, annoyed of the situation.

"I'll go cool him off." Astaroth said.

"I'll be right over here. Insult me and I'll hear you." I yelled

"Sorry about him. He's the co-leader of our guild. Anyways, if you fight us and you are new to the game, then just imagine how much experience you could get from this." Kortana explained

"Hmmmmm. Alright, fine. We'll have a Guild match with you. By the way, my name is Asen." Asen said. "And don't underestimate us."

White lines formed, indicating the battlefield.

"FINALLY!" I yell, and run up to them. "Who's your strongest member? I want to face them!"

"Well, that would be our Paladin." Asen said

"Another Paladin, huh?"

"Huh? Yes that would be me." A saw a guy walk forwards. He had a bow and a sword on his back. He was wearing some pretty intimidating armor. It was crimson red with an outline of the Devil on the front of his chest plate. As intimidating as he was, I didn't back down. Instead, I walked closer to him, and stared straight into his eyes. We stood there, neither of us backing down, for a few minutes.

"Alright, let's get this started." Kortana said

"...Right." I said, walking back to my side.

"On my mark, we'll start." Efari said, raising her hand up. "Three."

I pulled out my old sword, preparing for battle. I put it in front of my pointing it towards him.

"Two."

He pulled out a crimson red sword, and did the same."

"One."

We stared at each other for what felt like an eternity. We were ready for the battle to begin.

"Go!" Efari yelled, swinging her arm down.

We charged at each other. He swung at me first, only for me to dodge him by jumping to the side. It was followed by another swing. I ducked, and sprung forward. I swung at his legs, only for him to dodge. I stood up, turning to look at him.

"Come on, is that all the supposedly hacker guild can do?" I asked

My comment infuriated him. Suddenly, he appeared behind me.