Revelations

Holy crap, almost a month later I post something. I'm such a dumbass lmao

Anyway, at the end of the chapter I'll need you guys to answer what I'll ask there, since it'll decide how fast or how slow the story will run. But enough of that. Enjoy the chapter!

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 110 VIEWS OMG CAN'T BELIEVE IT GOT SO MUCH

-------------------------------------LINE BREAK-------------------------------------

In the next morning, Izuku had already woken up even before the sunrise. Not surprising for him, all in all. It's been like this ever since he started training for One for All a year ago, the regime ingrained on his mind to an incredibly deep level. Not like he could complain, however. The American Dream Plan ended up helping him a lot, not only in strengthening his body but also on the day-to-day problems he faced in school, distracting his mind from the usual scorn.

He held quite a lot of gratitude towards All Might.

Getting up from his bed, he picked up his cell phone and quietly opened the door as to not wake up his mother. Scrolling down some news site, he walked downstairs searching for some hero news. To his disappointment, however, all they had to offer was the usual click bait headline bashing Endeavor and a Mount Lady interview. Deciding on the less toxic news he moved to the kitchen.

Laying down his phone on the table, he went to get a spoon, bowl and cereal then picked up milk along the way. Sitting down the boy poured the liquid in the crunchy food to make his breakfast. He grabbed the spoon and started eating absentmindedly while reading through the interview.

Yuu Takeyama revealed a lot about herself in addition to her name. Favorite food, likes and dislikes, age, social status. Really, who would have thought someone like her was single? Or that of all places she could study, she went to an agricultural school in Hokkaido? Truly, her quirk must have gotten her in some trouble in her early days.

So invested in his reading, the boy didn't even notice he finished his breakfast, that the sun was beginning to rise, or that his mother entered the kitchen until she sleepily called his name.

"...Izuku?" She yawned. He jumped, looking around before calming down.

"Oh, hey mom. Good Morning." He greeted.

"Good morning, honey..." Inko yawned again. She sat down on the other side of the table before picking up the milk and cereal. Izuku quickly got up and picked a bowl and a spoon before placing them right in front of her, effectively stopping her from drenching the table.

And she didn't even notice it.

'Must've stayed up watching TV.' The younger Midoriya theorized, picking up his own bowl and spoon and taking them to the sink. He took a moment to clean both of the items before letting them in a place where they could dry properly. He then looked at the clock. 'Oh crap, I need to get ready!' The boy got his phone and rushed quickly to his room. After he changed he picked up his backpack and went downstairs again.

He looked at the kitchen, seeing his mother was still having breakfast, a tad more awake now. "Mom?" He called, and she looked. "I'll be going now, okay?"

She nodded. "Sure, sweetie. Take care." Inko smiled. "Love you!"

Izuku came into the kitchen ante the mother-son duo hugged each other. "Love you too, mom." The boy then left the house walking calmly to the train station, taking in the refreshing coldness of the morning air.

Now that he was alone, though, the weight of everything that has been happening hit him. He had a new friend. Who was a girl. A very pretty girl. And will be taking a test with him. Him, the living failure. The probability of him screwing them both up was just humungous! He sighed, trying to calm himself down. He and Kendo-san had at least a hundred plans to get over the bots, adjusted appropriately for his power loss. One hundred percent might not be advised in this test, but five percent might just be enough.