5-Dawson

The second I grabbed my phone out of her hand, I knew that I had messed up. She had found me out. I was caught red handed. So I did the only thing I could think to do. I made up an elaborate lie in my head.

I knew that she was going to keep digging, she just does that. What she hadn't known was that it had been going on for way longer. The talk of my elementary school.

Anna moved away the summer before I went into grade 9, so nothing was happening anymore. We had had a majorly hot makeout session at the park though, and damn did I wish that she wasn't leaving. She was smoking hot too.

I could tell that every time I left my phone somewhere, Maddy was on it snooping. What did I expect? I knew her enough to know that she wouldn't drop it. But I didn't want to lose her to this.

She had begged me to get back with her after the Shawn incident, and after I heard that she had kissed a boy. Once, that was all. After she broke up with me she asked him out. She got rejected big time.

One day, I'd had enough of her snooping. We were on the phone and she was talking about her new proof for the millionth time, and I yelled at her.

'You always have to find out more. You always have to dig deeper don't you? You can't just let things be huh?'

She went quiet.

'I didn't do anything to you, and you cheated on me with my best friend, and you won't let this go. We wouldn't even be together if you hadn't of been rejected in the first place.'

I had hit a nerve. I could tell she was upset, but she just told me that we should let both of those things go. My actions and hers. I agreed.

Maddy had a new friend named Chase, and I got jealous, again. I knew what she was capable of, and I wasn't up for it a second time. She got offended when I told her that I didn't like Chase.

Things went my way for once though, and he started telling rumours about her. She never told me wether or not they were true, but she stopped talking to him at all.

She was all mine.