How you met

Tamaki

You had heard a lot about the host club so you decided to see what all the fuss was about. You found music room #3 and pushed the door open. There were no rose petals like you'd heard, but seven boys stood in the middle of the room. They were all wearing kimonos and you weren't sure what that was about, but you rolled with it. A tall blond boy walked up, grabbed your hand and kissed it. You couldn't stand when you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Welcome to the host club. What's your name, princess?"

"(Y/N)(L/N)."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." You want say his charm didn't work on you, but it totally did.

Kyoya

You were incredibly shy. So dating wasn't something you'd ever been interested in. But you saw him and something about him interested you. You never intended to talk to him, but then you accidentally walked into him while walking through the rose garden. You were a stuttering, blushing mess and he mostly just looked annoyed. You couldn't even look at him for a week.

Hikaru

He was a goofball, but he was kind. You accidentally dropped your book into the fountain. The idea of getting in the fountain wasn't a pleasant one. But Hikaru, who had seen you drop it, stepped in and fished around till he found it. Then he gave you a cheesy grin and suggested you come by music room #3 and ask for Hikaru. You did just that.

Kaoru

You were sitting in class with your head resting on your desk when the door burst open. A boy with bright orange hair came in, slightly breathless. After being scolded he took a seat beside you and asked what page he needed to be on. Then he asked your name. And after that he pretty much pestered you into being his friend. But you don't mind.

Haruhi

You met at the grocery store. You were trying to decide which kind of fruit to get when someone bumped into you and you hit the display of oranges. Dozens of bright orange orbs went rolling across the floor. You scurried around collecting them up as fast as you could and it was at that moment that Haruhi saw you and began picking them up too. You thanked her for the help and then introduced yourself. After that spoke everyday and became friends.

Honey

You met when you were interviewing for a job as a maid in the Haninozuka house. He asked you what your name was and why you were there. You realized he lived there and got flustered. You didn't get the job, but Honey got your phone number from your application and proceeded to call you daily. Not that you minded.

Mori

It started at you older brother's Kendo match. You were there to cheer him on. He was a good bit shorter than the other four boys, but you knew he could handle himself. You were trying focus on your brother, but one of the boys kept glancing at you and every time he caught your eye you blushed and looked away. But you couldn't help thinking he was cute. His dark onyx eyes met yours and you felt your heart beat faster. Then realized you weren't watching your brother and looked away. A few seconds later you glanced back at him and then he, without losing eye contact, took your brother down.  Your brother lost to the boy with onyx eyes which totally pissed off your brother, but you were finding it hard not to cheer for the onyx eyed boy. You intended to talk to him, but your brother made you leave before you could. You hoped to see the tall onyx eyed boy again.