|{ Hypocrite }|Ch.3

- Yaaa

    I sat down at the dinner table and Reiji sat down next to me on my right side, while Subaru sat on my left. "Elbows off of the table." Reiji says his hands in his lap. "Oh, shut up four eyes." I said and lay my head on the table, too. "Repulsive." He's so fun to pick on.
     Not long after, a butler came out with tons of trays. He set them down and opened the lids revealing all kinds of foods. "Rich much?" I mean how rich can someone get? "What, you didn't notice already?" Laito snickered. "I swear to god boi I will beat yo ass." I grabbed some steak (if you vegetarian ect. Pretend it's vegan steak idk) Not cooked a lot, but still looked good. The juice dripped onto my plate, and was a reddish color.
     I heard chuckling with the sound of something clinking together. I look to my side seeing Kanato stabbing his meat. Please, don't say he is picturing me. "Kanato please don't play with your food." Reiji said while wiping his face off with a cloth napkin. "Aw, but Teddy said he wanted some." Kanato showed his creepy ass bear doll. "(Y/N), do you like Teddy." He looked me with a creepy smile. "Kanato, just eat your food." Reiji says and calls the butler over to pick up his empty plate. "You don't eat much do you." I said as his plate was taken away. "Vampires do not need to eat, we only need blood. Some prefer to just drink blood others like the taste of food so they eat it." Wow that's cool learned something, other than praying today. "I'll keep that in mind." I say and he nodded his head taking a sip from a wine glass. Wait, is that actually wine? I take my glass and drink from it....yep...definitely. I almost choked on it not expecting it to be actual alcohol. Don't get me wrong wine is great, just wasn't expecting it. Laito and Ayato chuckled. "Oh, shut up, at least. I don't get horny by a dude sexually harassing me." Ayato glared at me and stood up. "Well at least I don't sexually harass people...." That backfired hard. "Yeah...right." I say as steam practically shoots out of Ayato's ears. "Ugh, whatever!" He stomps away, again.....this time to a staircase. "(Y/N)... meet me in my room after this." Reiji looked at me with a deadly glare. 'Eep' escaped my mouth as he walks to what looks like, no is a giant starecase. "You've fucked up now." I looked to my side seeing Subaru show off a rare smile. He's so cute, but destructive.
     I guess I'm done, so I should go up there, or I don't know what will happen. This will be interesting.
     I start walking up the gigantic stairs. Who's idea was it to make these stairs, so impossible to walk up.

*Time Skip to when Reader-ssi*
*isn't dying \(0v0)/*

     I remember which direction his room is, but the question is which room is his? I see a door that is open slightly, and a bit of light seeps through the crack. I'm guessing that's his room, since it's the only door I can really rely on to be his right now.
     I peak through the door and see him reading a book in his chair called

'Les Fleurs du Mal'. Isn't that a poetry book, and isn't it in French. (I know a lot of languages, it translates to The Flowers of Evil) "I know you're there. You can come in now." He noticed me. Oh, god.
     I open the door and close it behind me. "So...um what do you want." I look away from him and at his bookshelf. "It's rude not to look at the person you are speaking to." I jump a little. Shit, why is he so scary, I haven't been this scared of someone since my uncle. "Please have a seat and relax." I sit down on the seat beside him.
     He places his book on the table in between us. I look around a bit, and focus on the large amount of China cups and plates. "You have a softer side to you, don't you?" I look at him as he stands up. "I don't know what you mean by that. Tea?" He turns to me to receive (the dick) my answer. "I mean French poetry and fancy China, and yes." I feel like if I said no he would kill me.
     I watch him make the tea carefully, just in case he puts anything in it. He moves his hand to get hot water and I catch him grabbing him putting a small pill in the hot water, of course his Tea was already made. I just need to find the right moment to switch our cups. "Here." He says and puts the tea glasses down and grabbing his book to put it away. Yes, perfect. I quickly switch our cups right before he turned around. Not making a sound as I did it. "Your observant aren't you?" My heart stops. "What do you mean?" I play with my fingers and put on a fake smile as he sits down. "You knew that I was reading poetry. Do you know French?" Oh, my god what a relief. He didn't catch me. I wonder what he put in it. "Yes, in fact I know several languages. I was...well..um forced too by my uncle." He took his glass of tea in his hands or should I say mine, and took a sip. Now let's just wait and see what happens.
    I decided to also take a sip, so it would seem less suspicious. Any minute it will hit him. Just like that a reaction came from Reiji. "Ngh..." His face was bright red and he quickly moved his hands between his legs. What the fuck was he going to give me. "Ha..ha...a-ah." He panted and moaned, and I wasn't even doing anything. Was he going to give me an aphrodisiac? I walked over to him and sat on the floor observing what was happening to him. His legs were shaking as he rubbed them together to create friction on his groin. "Ngh..Y-you ba-bastard ah" Says the one who was going to give me that tea. I stood up and moved to the table grabbing the cup of tea he drank from. "There's still some left. Let's not let it go to waste." I lifted his chin and lifted the glass to his slightly open mouth. "Open up." I pour the remaining into his mouth, some leaking out of the side of his lips. I hear him swallow it, and he jolted up, moaning louder. "Do you want some help?" I smirk at him as he struggles to get words out of his mouth. "W-why w-ah-ould -I w-want help from a fil-filthy pig like y-ou!?" My smirk quickly turned into a frown. "Watch what you say. Your in no position to say that."
     I run my hand along his thigh. "A-ah" he moaned and gripped the sides of the chair. "For someone who says I'm a pig you sure do seem to like my 'flithy' hands." I think I'm a bigger sadist than them.

~I'm a dick aren't I...I know I am, but this will get you boiling for the next chapter bye bitches.