|{Hi?}| Ch.6

-so um...... I've been gone for a while. Tbh I kinda died. Quarantine had me bored and I randomly remembered I had a wattpad account.

        Well, that was..... eventful. The bell rang and Ayato immediately sprinted out the door probably to hide from his embarrassment. The deed is done no use in regretting it now. 

        I start walking along with the other students in the hallway. I should probably go to the office because I still don't have my schedule. Out of the corner of my eye, I see bright white hair. Oh, Subaru? I mean who else in this school is going to have pure white hair. Maybe he'll be able to help me.

      "Yo, Subaru," I yell from across the hall speeding up my pace towards him. He turns around and looks around confused. "Behind you," I say and he turns around shocked. His shocked expression quickly turns into a sneer. "What do YOU want?" He says and turns away from me. "Hey, I'm not gonna harass you in the middle of a hallway, so chill. Plus that's not even why I need you right now," I say and place my hand on his shoulder. He brushes it off quickly and looks me dead in the eyes. "Again, what do you want?" He says calmer this time. "Do you know where the office is? I don't have my schedule." I say and he sighs and grabs my wrist pulling it in the direction I assume is the office. "Pathetic, humans are so useless. Come with me," I look down at his hand gripping my wrist as we walk. "You can let go of my hand you know that right?" I say and smirk. He lets out a 'Tch' and releases my hand. I continue to follow him down the hall. It's somewhat quiet now, not a single student insight. 

       It's so quiet that it's making it awkward so I decided to say something. "So, um. What are you doing?" Real smooth (Y/N) reaaaallll smooth. "Are you dumb or stupid," he says and rolls his eyes. "Both actually," I say and walk a bit quicker to match his speed. I take a moment to observe my surroundings. White walls almost completely bare. Tile floor making it hard to walk quietly, almost every step can be heard throughout the halls. Tap, Tap, Tap. Subaru comes to a halt and I run into his back. "Hey, dip shit watch where you're going!" He yells angrily and it echoes through the halls. I sigh and say "You shouldn't have stopped so abruptly then." He pushes me against the wall. "Why can't you just shut up, huh?" he says and growls a little. God, what a bother. "I can't help it, it's in my nature," I say and chuckle. He's kind of cute when he's angry. I touch the dip in his back. "Cute," I say and chuckle. He pulls away and blushes. "Whatever, we're here anyway! I'm leaving," He says loudly and stomps off.  What a helpful hand, huh. I guess I'll just have to find it myself.

      I walk slouched through the hallway. "God, I'm so tired." I sigh and continue walking very slowly. I hear a voice behind me, "Stand up straight. You're ruining your back.". The voice sounds familiar. "Reiji?" I say and turn around. I smile as I realize I'm correct. "I didn't you to actually care about me," I say and smirk taking a couple steps forward. He steps back and flinches . "Why would I care. Stop coming closer." He says and takes another step back. "What? Expecting something?" I say and take another step forward, teasing him. "No, why would I ever think of such vulgar things." He says and straightens his back and his glasses. "When did I ever say it was vulgar. Since you said that doesn't it mean you're thinking about it?" I say and straighten my back as well, looking proud. "Tch, whatever," He says and turns around. I realize I still have no fucking idea where the office is "Wait, Reiji!" I say quite loudly. "What," He says and turns around looking me in the eyes, obviously angry. "Could you take me to the office, pretty pleeeaaase?" I beg as he scoffs and walks towards me. "Fine," He says as I rejoice. 

     As we walk along the silence draws out once again. "We're here," He says and opens the door. "Go in." He says and starts to walk away. I walk in side and I am met with a lady sitting at a desk. "Hi, how may I help you?" She says and smiles typing in her computer. "I need my schedule my name is (L/N) (Y/N)." I say and her eyes brighten up. "Oh, I was waiting for you!" She says happily and types my name into the computer. I hear a noise which slightly surprises me and quickly realize its the printer. I paper comes out freshly inked and she picks it up. "Here you go, anything else?" She says handing me the paper. "No. Thank you though." I say and wave goodbye at her. "Your welcome!"