|{ First Day }| Ch. 5

-Yo

     I walk into their limo. It must be nice to be rich. The only spot to sit was next to Shu. No complaints though. I sit down next to him and the limo starts to move. "Stop staring at me." He says with his eyes closed. "But you're so cute," I say and Reiji scowls at us. "You can't keep your dick in pants can you." I here Reiji say. Oh my god, he cussed. "Wow, you know how to cuss," I say to him genuinely surprised. He scowls and looks away.

     I feel Shu rest his head on my shoulder. Probably with the intention of making his younger brother mad. I look over at Yui and see Laito harassing her. "People keep telling me I'm a pervert, but ya'll see Laito over there touching Yui's non-existent boobs." They all look at me. Even Laito. "We're here." I hear the driver say. Ayato is the first one to leave the limo. I guess that means I should get out to. 

    I get out of the car and see the biggest most beautiful school ever. "It's so big," I say and Ayato laughs. I look around and notice hundreds of girls surround the limo. "Who is he?" "I don't know, but he's so tall." "So handsome." "How are they so good looking." "Look it's that slut Yui again." "She should just die already." I hear the girls say. I look at Yui and see her head hung low. Poor thing. I decide that I'll walk inside with her. "Hey, you good?" I say to her and she looks at me with a confused face. "Yeah, I guess." She says and she starts to walk and I begin, too. "Must be hard," I say and she looks at me confused. "I mean living with people that consider you prey and being bullied at school," I say and she nods.

     I walk into the building and me and Yui part ways. Wait I don't have a schedule. Where the hell am I supposed to go?! Narnia?! "You're with me pervert." I here Ayato say and grab my arm. "But we aren't going to class. I'm thirsty." He says and drags me with him.  "W-wait, thirsty? Go get some water." I say. Oh, wait, they're vampires. Shit.

    He drags me to a room that looks like a Home Ec. room? "Are you going to bite me? Oh god please don't," I beg him. He pushes me against the table. Wait... is he trying to dominate me. I chuckle to myself. I'll let him have his way for a little.

    He takes off my blazer and unbuttons with the first four buttons and moves the collar away from my neck. I feel his fangs pierce the skin on my neck. "Mhmn," He groans into my neck and pulls away just to go back down and lick the wound kissing it. I feel him suck on my neck without inserting his fangs. Is he giving me a hickey? He does this again but under my jaw. Okay, I've had enough of the submissive role for honestly ever. I switch our positions placing him on the table and start kissing his neck. "A-ah~" He moans sending shivers down my spine. He's actually going on with it. Man, he must be really horny. He wraps his legs around my hips and moans into my neck biting it again. Ouch, that one hurt. "Hey, you must be really in the mood," I say and get not a vocal reply but a physical one, as he starts to grind against my crotch. Fuck. This is hot. "Mmn~" He moans into my ear. Obviously doing it on purpose. "Feels good." HE says and bites my neck without fangs. Fuck. Holy shit. My heart. No. "I want more~," He says into my ear and bites my neck again. This is great. Mom help. I can't deal with this shit. (So pretty much your blood made him horny af.) I thrust against him and he lets out a cry. I move my hands and place them on his waist. I thrust again and he lets out an even louder plea for more. "Oh, my gooood." I hear a girls voice say... and it wasn't Yui's. "Oh my god!" Oh no. "I ship it!" She yells and jumps up and down. "Untangle me from Ayato leaving him dazed and confused. "If you tell anyone then I will murder you brutally," I say and cage her against the wall. She moves under my arm and escapes from my arms. "O-okay. I'll just silently ship it.

     She hits my chest with her fist playfully. "It won't be a problem ." She says and runs off. "Well, that was close," I say and turn to Ayato only to see him with his head hung low and blushing like mad. "I can't believe I did that." He says under his breath. "Don't worry about it," I say and smirk at him. "I won't let any of your brothers know," I say and cage him in my arms again. "Now let's continue," I say and he turns his head away embarrassed. "Too late~ fufufu." I hear and turn to see LAito staring at us laughing. "I saw everything and to be honest it was kind of hot no lie, but does that mean that I won't tell the others?" He says and places his arms behind his back and walks towards us. "Please. I'll let you have Yui and I won't touch her ever again." He says and Laito looks at him unimpressed. "I don't give two shits about the little bitch. Ahe doesn't even have boobs." He says and stops. "How about you give me that necklace that the last sacrificial bride gave you." He says and sits down in one of the chairs that belonged to the table. "Deal," Ayato says. "Good! Now carry on!" He says and disappears. Why the hell do they keep doing that?

- Omg finally I did it