|{ Beg }|Ch.4

- I am writing this and gay porn is playing in the background. Not kidding. I am writing this on my computer and on a different tab a jgv is playing.

"D-don't touch me!" He says rather loudly. I wonder if the others heard. "Hmmm." I hum pretending to contemplate if I should or not. "Nah, I think I'll keep touching you," I say and move my hand towards his crotch. "No!" He says and grabs my hand before I could touch it. "Aren't you a suborn one," I say and switch our hand positions. I pull him up to stand, but he almost instantly topples over. Fortunately, I grab him just in time. "Whew, that was a close one. Could've hurt yourself there." I say and he grips onto my shirt tightly. "Please." He says and looks at me. Shit.

I put my arms around his waist and look down at him. "Cute," I say. "P-put me down he says and I immediately drop him onto the floor. "What the hell?" HE says and looks up at me still shaking from the aphrodisiac. "You said to put you down." He opens his mouth then it turns into a scowl. "Get. Out!" He yells at me. God damn. "Fine," I say and put my hands up in defense. I say and turn around and leave the room. I close the door and look around to see if anyone was standing near, and happened to see a disgusted Subaru. "You're disgusting," He says and glares at me. "You sure you not jealous?" I say and step closer to him. I response he steps back. "Not outside my door!" Reiji yells from inside his room. "Ah, shit," I say and scratch the back of my head. "Why does he have to be such a buzz kill," I say. Bet he wouldn't be such a buzz kill if he was under me. I start daydreaming about such possibilities. Yah, as I thought that would be hot.

I look up and notice Subaru is not there anymore. "Goddamnit, where did that raging twink run off to?" I say and give up trying with him.... for now. "Ugh, everyone is no fun here." Is it such a bad thing to want to fuck a cute guy? No, it isn't.

I start walking down the hallway to get familiar with it. "Um, h-hi." I hear a womans voice say or should I say a girl because damn she god no tiddies. "Yo wassup," I say and turn to her. Fuck she's tiny. She looks basic bitch stupid though. "U-um, do you possibly not mind staying in my room with me?" She says playing with her fingers. "What you wanna fuck or something because I'm gay?" I say and put my hands in my pockets. "N-no of course not! It's just... the sometimes come in my room and harass me when I'm trying to sleep... a-and you look really strong" she says and looks away from me nervous. I look strong, fuck that I am strong. Letting my confidence get the best of me I end up saying "Well since I'm such a nice guy... I'll do it." She looks at me with sparkling eyes. "Really!" she yells as I cover my ears to protect myself. "Yah, just stop yelling," I say and she quickly covers her mouth. "O-oh, I'm sorry." She says and turns to open her door. "Why are you going to sleep at five p.m.?" I say confused. "They didn't tell you? Well, we go to night school." She says. Well, that won't be a big deal since I pretty much am nocturnal anyways. "Ah, that's pretty cool," I say and walk into the room she was in front of without permission. "O-oh, okay." She says and stumbles into the room after me falling in the process. "My god you're clumsy," I say and help her up.

"Why the hell are you here?" I here a certain redhead say. I look down at her knee. A cut really? How is she this clumsy? "Oh great," I say and walk in front of her. "No touching," I say in a bored monotone way. "Why, you guys already together, pancake?" He says. "N-no!" She says in defense. "Why the fuck would I date her? I'm gay. Did you not tell by the way I pretty much sexually harassed you before." I think her name is Yui. Well, she looked at me surprised. "You harassed him?" She says and grips my arm. "Yup, Mr. Vampire there was under me and everything," I say and smirk at her. "Oh wow, you're really cool." She says with sparkling eyes. "H-hey th-that's not true at all." He says and I look at him with the 'bitch really' face. "U-ugh, whatever!" He says and disappears. "What the fuck!? How the hell did he disappear!?" I say and look down at Yui as she shrugs.