Ch. 11

Tuesday March 14, 2017

I wake up in my bed, the bright sunlight shines through my windows and nearly burns my eyes. I slide out of my warm, safe, and comfortable bed into the cold, dangerous, and uncomfortable world. I am a foot away from my bed and I already miss it, what a shame. But being the absolutely amazing adult I am, hence the sarcasm, I have a job I need to go to.

I get throw on a tan oversized hoodie over my dance clothes and walk out. I am dreadfully exhausted from last night, staying up with Jack that late probably wasn't my brightest idea. No no no no, not in that way you nasty. We just talked, and we hugged when he left to go home. We just...talked. To be honest I don't know exactly what we are yet. He told me that he was sorry he shut me out, and about the whole Natalie thing, and how much he missed me. I apologized for flipping out on him even though in my eyes he totally deserved it. And I apologized for leaving, he definitely didn't deserve that. We just apologized and caught up. He is in the band why don't we, which I already knew but he doesn't need to know that. I told him about my job with dance. All amazing things, but that's all we did. Just talked.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. I friggin love coffee oh my word. I take my mug, grab my bag and keys, and take off in my car to the Atlantic Records HQ to start the day.

Not much happened, I mean I went to work, did my thing, met Camila Cabello, you know the usual. YES I KNOW I MET CAMILA CABELLO. I am shook-er than you are. She not only is beautiful and has the voice of an angel but she is also one of the sweetest humans to ever walk the earth. She is so kind and down to earth. I really need to calm down. Should I get coffee? No, no I should not. Will I get coffee? Damn right I am. Sleep is for the weak, and I don't mess with the weak. Which is great because I really want coffee so VAMOS MUCHACHOS. ¡Yo quiero cafeeeeeeee!

I waltz into my friendly neighborhood Starbucks, having practically the best day of my life when all of this manages to get.. well I'll let you decide. Coffee in hand, my phone buzzes; a text from Julia.

Ma Homeslice J

Yo Anna Banana
Wassup gurlll

Not much home slice
Hbu gurlll

Not really that great...

Why?
What happened?

I don't have nearly enough money to finish this semester at UCLA

It's either I am homeless and finish my semester or I stay in my apartment with no more university...

BRO WTF

Did you talk to the financial aide people?

Yeah...
They turned me down
I know this sounds awful but do you think you could loan me some money? I will pay you back I promise.

I mean you could but...

I knew it was a dumb idea I'm sorry..

I didn't finish

I was going to say, why don't you just move in with me? I have like 5 empty bedrooms