Epilogue

~3 years later~

During Anna's life, she almost never thought for herself, she always put others first. And although it is a very good trait to have, it also can be quite damaging. She saw the way Jonah and Julia truly loved their baby Olivia and realized that she never once shared that type of love with Jack. Jack was there for her when she needed it of course, but deep down she knew they didn't share the love they had once before. Kaylee started her own dance studio, and Rena is the owner and CEO of the most successful Foster Care company in North America. Julia opened her own Psychiatric clinic and lives happily with Jonah, who proposed on Olivia's second birthday. Daniel and Rena got married in Italy late last year. Kaylee and Zach flew to vegas and got married without telling anyone and then became pregnant with 2 baby girls 11 months later.

She loves him still. Each day sending nice thoughts and prayers his way because what she also knew is that Jack had a good heart, but she needed to leave.

And so I encourage all of you to stand up for yourself. Realize that if someone hurts you more than you can take, let them go. Love yourself more than you can love them because if you don't you will never truly be happy. Be proud, be independent, be extraordinary, be yourself. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Too many phenomenal people become so focused on others, they never realize how much they matter. So if you are in a relationship where you feel shut down, controlled, afraid to leave, or worried about what your partner will do...leave. Become the person you are meant to be, and don't think for a second that you don't matter or that your aren't good enough to get what you want. You. Are. Worth. It. And don't ever forget that.

I assume over this book you've gotten pissed at Jack for being an idiot, and that you have questioned once or twice "why is Anna even doing this?!". It's because she doesn't think she deserved better, that she couldn't get better if she tried, or even that there is no such thing as better. There is. And it's out there waiting for you to grab it.

Thank you all so much for taking time out of your lives to read, vote, and comment. I read them all and I love all of you dearly. Every single one of you are extraordinary people regardless of what you look like, your family, where you're from, or how you grew up. Your past has nothing to do with your future. You can decide that, no one has power over what you want to do or who you want to be but yourself so don't let anyone tell you differently.

This is the end of my book and you can choose how their story ends just like how you can choose how your story will end.

If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, my dm's are always open. No judgment. And I promise, no information spoken about will be shared to anyone under any circumstances.

Stay extraordinary,
With all of my love,

~Julia Marie