New Book Soon

Imma make thus quick since none of you read this anyways. Im making a Loki (as in the full course meal of a man from The Avengers, Thor, ect.) Fanfic and I'm releasing it soon. Please show it some love and check it out❤

Imagine your life, then flipping it upside down, then giving you just enough time to get used to it, and then dropkicking it into a whole new world. That is what is happening to me. My name is Yekaterina Nikolaev (Pronounced :Yee-kah-ter-ee-nuh Nick-oh-lie-v)  I was an orphan from Russia fleeing to America to escape my life at 18, It took me a couple of years to acclimate but here I am. With an American accent and everything. Then I get attacked in the street at night by some pervy old guys, which I kicked their ass, and my life flips. One magical book later I find out a power that has been dormant my entire life. I'm a witch. Not the ugly kind with the green skin and hairy warts on their face, like the ones like Bonnie Bennet from the Vampire Diaries much much more power, no offence Bon Bon. Then finally when I get used to this crazy life I have been given, I meet someone that I should hate. That I should despise, but it becomes impossible. I look at him and see someone charming, handsome, and kind when other people see a monster. A greedy, evil, disastrous monster that I should hate after all he has done. But it's simply impossible, and now it seems that I am greedy and disastrous. I just want him all to myself, want to hear his deep alluring voice, smell his intoxicating scent, to lose myself in his emerald eyes, to get my fingers tangled is his sexy black hair, to feel his heart against my chest and know that he is mine and I am his. 

But no one understands because to them I fell in love with a monster.

All because I fell in love with Loki Laufeyson.