7. Day 1

A/N - sorry i haven't updated in a while guys, i just haven't had much time on my hands but here you go💛

It's the 28th and i was walking into the set of wanderlust. It actually looked very pretty, the garden was magical, big with a lake and so many flowers also a beautiful forest was at the back of the house. As i was walking closer to the set i heard a familiar voice.

"jen?"

"paul!" i say as i turn around and ran into his arms.

"i'm so glad to see you, i had a feeling you might have not came" he says.

"of course i would, i wouldn't miss this. The script just pulled me right into the movie." i smile.

"oh! i totally forgot, i need to introduce you to Justin." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me over to Justins trailer where he was getting ready.

Paul quickly opens the door, Justin jumped as he didn't expect it. I laughed.

"Jesus Paul, you scared the living hell out of me" he gets up from his chair and walks towards us.

"Hi i'm Justin, Justin theroux." He shakes my hand. I smile and reply.

"Hi i'm Jennifer, Jenif-"

"Aniston haha, you don't have to introduce yourself. You're a hollywood legend." Justin says as he giggles.

"Well it's nice to meet you Justin." i laugh back.

an awkward silence grow between us so i decided to leave as maybe Paul and Justin would find it better if i wasn't there.

"Alright um, i should probably get to my own trailer now. I'll see you guys later?" i ask.

"yes of course." Paul and Justin say at the same time.

We exchange smiles and i shut the door, making my own way to my trailer. It was just across from Justin's so not too far. He seems like a really nice guy, very attractive too. As i got to my trailer, they prepared me for my first scene with Paul.
We were both fired from our jobs and were living in the small studio apartment. There was a kiss involved but honestly it was nothing, i'm used to doing these kind of scenes. It just felt weird, after brad and i's divorce, kissing someone else made it all so real.
After our scenes together, it was Paul turn to shoot some of his own.

I was behind the camera watching Paul act. I blanked out and started to think of Brad again. I wonder how he's doing, if he's sad or has moved on. I always thought maybe somehow we will be together again but as time goes on i'm starting to realise it's not going to happen. I wanted a family with him so bad, children are all i've ever wanted. To have that close family relationship, sitting with them watching movies and bonding. I miss him so mu-

"jennifer?" a voice beside me whispered.

i jumped as i was completely woken out my thoughts.

"are you okay?" he asks.

I stood there confused, why is he asking if i'm okay?

"you're crying jennifer, what happened" he asks again. At this point everyone else is so busy on Paul's scene and preparing the next that no one can see justin and i.

Crying? I'm not crying. I bring my hand to my face and it's so wet, tears were still running down. Why do i feel so emotionless and weak?

"i- i'm fine, i think" i replied still confused.

He pats my back and tells me that he's always here if i want to talk. Why's he being so nice? he doesn't even know me, i could be a totally bitch for all he knew.
I ran to the bathroom and wiped my face quickly before my next scene. I made sure my face was completely dry and it didn't look like i had been crying. I was looking at myself in the mirror. How did i get here? Seriously, i've never been so tired and scared in my whole entire life. I faked a smile so i looked happy as i walked back on set.