10. The night

It's been a stressful couple of weeks. Working non stop, getting bombarded by press always asking about brad and i. There have been so many cheating rumours, which were true. However i still care about Brad and have some sort of love from him, i always win. So exposing him to the press will just cause him pain. I'd rather hurt myself than him. Thank god i have had Justin's support through all of this, it has made such a big difference. I'm feeling healthy, i haven't been as down. And when i do, he's always there to pick me right back up. I've been wanting to spend more time with Justin alone so i invited him across tonight. I'm obviously a little nervous but as soon as i see him, he calms me.

As i'm left to my own thoughts i hear a buzz coming from the bedside table. I look over and immediately smile.

Justin
hey beautiful, was just wondering what time it was again? x

Jen
6 if that's okay for you? x

Justin
Perfect, see you soon x

I put my phone down on the bedside table and took a couple of minutes to collect myself. I've never felt this way before, even with Brad i never blushed like this. I started feeling pressure, panicking about what i should wear. Should i go casual or try and impress him? What if it's too much?

-----------------------

Jen was in the bathroom finishing off her makeup when she heard a knock on the door.

"Fuck" Jen said under her breath.

Jen tidied up her makeup as quickly as she good then ran down the stairs, fixing her hair and dress on the way down to make sure she looked the part. Jen took a minute to compose herself before opening the door. This is it, this is possibly the night where we take our friendship to the next level. She takes a deep breath in and reaches out to the handle of the door. As she opens it her eyes widen. She stood there in shook.

"What are you doing here." She says in immediate panic.

--------------------------
A/N

guys i'm sorry this chapter is short, i'm just trying to get back into it. I haven't had much inspiration so please give me some ideas either through dm or comment on this chapter. Love you all and thank you for the support♥️