9. Leave

Another day comes and i'm struggling to find the motivation to get up once again. But i had too sooner or later as i have work today. I was oddly excited to see a certain someone today, not Paul but Justin. He genuinely is starting to make me a little happier. I still can't even get over how nice he is.

I check the time on my alarm clock and it's 7. I'm suppose to be there by 8 so i decide to quickly get changed into a long sleeved white top, some low wasted blue jeans with a belt and long high heel boots.
I was walking past my mirror, i stopped and stared at my reflection. I tear just dropped from my face, I felt like i was just too weak. I looked horrible. I stood there for a couple of minutes before i woke out this dream i was having.  I quickly said goodbye to Norman and hugged him tight, he was the only one that made me happy. I smiled at him and shut the door.

Finally i reached the set.  When i did, i saw Justin and others, such as paul, running across the grass chasing a goat. This is absolutely hilarious. I step out my car and walk towards them.

"Well what the hell is going on here" i giggled.

They're all running around like mad men until finally, Justin tackled the goat and they got it back on its lead... something like that. He's just lying there like he's insane.

I laughed furiously and walked towards him.

"you alright there Just?" i giggled.

"little help up Aniston would be nice."

I couldn't stop giggling. I held out my hand for him to grab on to but instead of him getting up, he fucking pulled me down with him. I fell to the grass landing on my stomach, just beside Justin.

"You're such a child, haha" I say.

"That's what you get for not helping me will i was getting furiously hunt down by a goat." he said getting up.

He passed out his hand to help me. I just stared at him.

"Common, i won't do anything."

"hm" i say as i grab his hand.

My hands were muddy, so in honour of Justin messing with me, i decided to whip them on his sleeves and then i ran away so he wouldn't get me.

"oi, come back here!" he laughs and chases me.

I was running to my trailer to hide, when i say a very familiar face standing outside of it.

"Angelina?"

"W-What are you doing here?" i said quietly.

I looked behind me, Justin stopped running and walked the other way towards Paul to give me time to talk to her.

"Jen i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to ruin your marriage"

"You didn't mean to? what the fuck did you think then when you were sleeping with him? that i wouldn't find out and you two could carry on behind my back and everything with Brad and i would be all giddy and fine? Would that have been better?" I raised my voice a little.

She just looked at me.

"Look Angelina, i think you should just leave. You shouldn't have showed up here in the first place. Everything was sorted out and fine.

"I'm sorry again, i hope you're okay and i hope you find happiness."

I just smiled at her as she walked away.