2

"H- hi" i stammer
"Hello, you must be Jasmine?" my teacher shouts.
geez she seems excited
   "Yes, that's me.." i say nervously
i'm so nervous.
  "Great. Your desk is third row all the way to the back" she says

As i walk to my desk, all eyes are on me. As soon as i sit down, everyone turns their head to pay attention to the teacher.
   I hear little whispers, some i can't make out, and some i can.
  "wow, she is so pretty!" one blonde girl says to the girl beside her. They seems preppy.
  "Hell yeah a new girl." this cute brown headed boy whispers to a blonde headed boy beside him.
   "Ahem!"
  i jump a little. "So Jasmine, do you mind coming up in front of the class and telling us about your self?"
   Crap.
"Um erm yeah.. I don't mind at all" i Said. Yes i mind, i don't want to do this.
I gradually make my way up to the front. All eyes are on me, i don't like the attention. Please kill me now.
    "Uh Hi my name is Jasmine, And i'm 17, I recently moved here from Alabama. I have an Older brother named Bryan-"
  "HEY! that's my name!!" this Red headed funny lookin kid says"
   "Bryan sit down, and don't interrupted again." the teacher says
   I give off a warm smile to the teacher and continue.
"Uh, i really like taco bell, and yeah that's pretty much it." i say, letting out a breath.
  "Well Jasmine, hopefully we will get to know each other, while the year progresses on." the teacher says
  I give her a small smile and walk back to my seat.
Gee, that was so bad.
The class drags on, the Mrs, Cross as i learned, just talked about class rules, what she expects, and what we are gonna be learning.
  The bell rings, and i walk up to Mrs. Cross and ask her if she may show me where my net class is. I hand her my schedule and she walks me to the class.
  I enter the class room, and take a seat next to a blonde girl, she turn to me and her eyes light up.
  "Omg hi! you must be the new girl!"
i hate being called the "New girl"
  she continues "My names is Skyler, can i see your schedule, let's see if we have any classes!"
  I hand her my schedule and she gently takes it
  "Yay! We actually have all the rest of our classes together!" She whisper, shouts because the teacher has come in the room.
"Hey maybe you can show me around, and become friends? I really don't know anyone around here.." i finally build up the courage to say that.
"Of course! we about to be bffs forever!" she says
  I giggle, i feel we are gonna be good friends.
  "Hello students, my Name is Mr, Hicks, i will be teaching you social studies.
As he blabs about the rules.
  I keep thinking how hot Mr. Hicks is. Dude he was fine.
"Ahem. You must be new" he says
    I snap out of my day dream, i realized i was staring at him.
  "Uh yea, i mean yes sir." i say stuttering.
   "Well hello, enjoy the school year." He says smirking.
i giggle smiling back.
what am i doing.
   The next two classes drag on, but with sky by my side, it's so much easier.
It's lunch time, i grab my apple out of my bag, while following sky to a table to sit at.
"Well Jas, Can i call you jas?"
I nod while taking a bite out of my apple
"Well, this is were we are gonna sit for the rest of the year." She says opening her coke bottle taking a sip.
   The cafeteria starts to fill with kids,
I finish my apple, and walk to throw it in the trash, when i turn around i bump into someone.
  "You again?" Josh chuckled while straightening his shirt.
  "haha, you heading outside as well?" i say to him.
  "No actually i have lunch detention"
he says rolling his eyes.
"on the first day?" i give a little laugh
  "Yeah, and oh hush." he slaps my arm gently chuckling.
  "Oh such a bad boy," i give him a look smirking.
  "oh totally, and hey, uh may i uh, get your number? Maybe we can talk sometime, or ya know study?" Josh says
  "Oh sure!" i say
I get out a slip of paper, and write my number on it, handing it to him.
  "Thanks, i'll text you sometime, but i have to get going. RUN into you later." He giggles and winks
"Yeah see you later!" i yell as he is already multiple feet away,
  oh, my god. I just gave Josh, my number. He is sooo hot, what did he mean by "uh studying".
I meet up with sky, and i tell her what happen.
"OMG GIRL! Freaking Josh Becker? He is so totally hot, girlllll lucky!!
  I give her a little smile,
The rest of the day drags on.

Finally the day is over, i walk to my brothers car, and jump in.
"Hey buttface" i say while getting it
"How did your day go dork?" he says hitting my in the arm
    "Ow But it was great" i say rolling my eyes
"Oh mine was amazing, i'm smashing a girl later."
"Ummm tmi." i say
he laughs.
We don't say anything else on the way home, and we. we're both exhausted on our first days

"Hey dad" i yell while closing the front door.
"Hey sweetie!, i made y'all some lunch.
Thank god, i was starving. i walk to the kitchen and sit down on a bar stool. Dad walks over and hands me 'my plate.
"Your favorite." dad winks
It was. Ham, and mustard sandwich with ruffles.
"hey dad, where is mom?" i said with a mouth full.
"Prob out getting drunk" he rolls his eyes.
"don't doubt it" i say in a whisper.
  My mom is a drunk, she always has been. It's gotten way worse lately, since we talked about moving, and since we did, it's terrible. My dad mostly takes care of us, he pays the bills, and cooks. Mom just goes to work, gets off,heads to a bar and gets drunk.
   I finish my sandwich, give dad a kiss on the cheek, and head off to my room.
I open my door and plop on my bed. i look around and see the boxes i yet to unpack yet. I get up and starts to unpack my junk.
"hmm makeup here, dresser here, anddddd i'll put my rug here" i whisper to myself while unpacking
*DING*
I jump, then realize it was my phone, i get up and check it.
(555) Heyyy!
(jas) who is this?
(555) It's josh, remember? you gave me your number.
(jas) oh heyyyy!
(josh😍) haha, what's uppp? :)
(jas) ahh nm, just unpacking my stuff, and decorating my room.
(josh😍) ahh want me to come over and help?
(jas) ahh nah, i'm good, thanks tho <3.
(josh😍) anytime cutie ;)
  i put my phone and fall back on my bed. Josh  Becker, called me a cutie! ahah he was just being nice right? But he put the winky face.

ohhhh Man

i get this huge grin on my face, i can't wait to tell sky about this. My eyes start to get heavy as i fall into a deep, nap.
I'm suddenly woken up, with something hitting my face. i jerk up and see my brother at the door.
"hey bro get up, dinner is ready" he yells even tho he clearly sees i am awake.
I rub my eyes and start to head down to the dinning area.
   Boxes are still everywhere, with junk for the house.
I reach the dinning table and take a seat.
  Dad made us a simple meal, chicken, mashed potato's, and green beans.
  I grab a plate filling it with food.
My brother sits down, along with my dad. They fix their plate, and start to eat.
"So how did yalls first day go?" dad says
"Mine was good, i made a friend named sky, and a friend that is a boy named josh." i replied.
"That's good sweetie, and how about yours bryan?" dad says looking at bubba.
"Eh it was okay" He says with his mouth filled with mashed potatoes.

    Suddenly the front door slams shut, and you hear keys rattling and a bag hit the floor.

   Mom is home.

"Hey hun dinner is ready" dad yells to mom.
Mom wobbles over to the dinning area, Looks straight at dad and said "Fuck off" then stumbled up the stairs, the falls over a step and face planted.
My and bubba laughed, a green bean shot out of his mouth making us laugh harder.
   Dad gives us the "Shut  up" look.
With that mom yells "Shut up you bastards" then laughs. Heading for the bathroom, most likely to puke everything up.
Dad sighs and continues to eat.
I finish my food, and clean my plate. I head up to my bedroom, and lay on my bed.
  After laying there for a good 30 min i decide to strip down, and get into my pajamas.
  After, i get onto my messy bed, i unlock my phone and see 2 unread messages i open them up
(josh😍)  heyyy jas!
(josh😍) I need to ask you a question!
(jas) Whatttt is it josh?

I get off messages and decide to get on instagram.  I scroll past many advertisements, and then stop at a channing tatum post.
"Man oh man " i say quietly.
*DING*
It's from josh.
(Josh😍) oh so nowww you reply, i forgot anyways ahah. Goodnight cutie. :)
(jas) ughhh dummy , gn :)
(josh😍) that's not nice, turd.
(jas) lol.
I shut my phone off with a smile, and drift off into a deep sleep.

HEY GUYSSS! Sorry i haven't posted in the longest time, i got uninspired for the book, but suddenly i'm inspired again ahah!😂 Since i haven't posted in ducking everrrrr, here is a long chapter. ;)

p.s i apologize if there are any grammar mistakes. I'm not perfect :(

-Sev💗