4

(Skip to the weekend)
Finally Saturday.. I wake up to 10 notifications on my phone
(Sky) WAKE UP WE HAVE TO SHOP FOR THE PARTY TONIGHT
:HELLOO
:WAKE UP
:BRO WAKE TF UP
:if I'm dying I swear
:ugh fine
:whatever
:you awake yet??
:WAKE UP
:omghggggjhdjshduwusuw
:I give up
(Jas)im awake chillllll, I'll be ready in an hour pick me up then.
I roll out of bed, and take a shower. I shave everything, and exfoliate. Making sure I'm soft and smooth for tonight.
I get out, and put on a simple cute outfit, with some makeup.
*HONK HONK*
must be sky
I yell to my dad where I'm going and I'll be back soon.
I walk down our driveway, and hop into sky's mustang.
"Nice ride" I say while she pulls out of our driveway

"Thanks, birthday present! But look who actually got up, and got dressed." Sky gives me the stank eye, and then giggles

Me and sky have only been friends for about a week and I already feel like sisters. Hopefully this friendship never ends.

The trip to the mall was short, considering my house was only about ten miles away. We get to the mall, and head inside. We go straight to Victoria Secret first.

Sky picks out this cute, light blue bralette, and matching thong for me to try on.

"What ya think?" I give her a full turn thrusting my hips out giving her a hard laugh

"You look absolutely breath taking!! Every guy is gonna be on you tonight"she says

"Mmm don't know about that" I laugh
I go back into the dressing room and change into my normal clothes.

We check out, then head to the Chinese restaurant in the mall.

*Ding*
(Josh😍) hey cutie, coming to the party tonight?
(Jas) yep, shopping for an outfit right now. :)
(Josh😍) ooo, okay can't wait to see you ;)
(Jas) :):)

I lay my phone down, as soon as sky puts our tray down with our food.

"Ooooh who you texting, is it joshhhhh" she winks while stuffing her face with orange chicken.

"Yeah, he was just asking if I'm coming to the party" I shrug "pass me the noodles please"

Sky drops me off at my house, after a very long day of shopping. It's only 4:30 and sky said she would pick me up at 8:30. So I decided to take a quick nap, because shopping is literally exhausting.

My alarm went off at 6:30 so I had two hours to get ready. I jumped in the shower quick just to refresh myself. I curled my hair into loose curls, I applied some mascara, did my eyebrows, and added some highlighter on my nose for that perfect pop.

I decided to wear, my light blue lace set, with some high waisted blue jean booty shorts, graphic tee, and my white low tops vans.

I give myself a twirl in the mirror making sure I look good.

I hear sky pull up into the drive way and honk.

I run down stairs and write my dad a note saying where I'm going and I'll be back around 1 a.m.

I grab my phone and walk out to skys car.

"BISHHHHH!! You look so goodddd!" She practically screams

I give my hair a little flip and say thanks.