6

(1 month forward)  Jas pov

Today is the day, homecoming!

A sweet guy in my biology class named Nick asked me a few weeks ago, by bringing me flowers and asking me.

I was really hoping josh was gonna ask me, but he said homecomings isn't his thing. It was odd but I just brushed it off.

Josh didn't like Nick, i'm not sure why, he wouldn't tell me. He has been off a little lately.

Homecoming started at 6, I currently had 2 hours to get ready, and another hour to eat and take pictures with our group.

I took a shower, curled my hair, did some light simple makeup, and finally slipped on my white thin strapped dress, and heels.

I snapped a picture and sent it to josh, and sky asking how I look.

(Jas) *picture* hey! do i look good?:p
(Sky) GIRL, YOU LOOK STUNNING OMG! HOLY COW
(Jas) thx girly! i'll see you in about 10 min<3
(Sky) sounds good be safe!

(Jas) *picture* hey! how do i look?
(Josh) you look absolutely breathtaking. Wow...
(Jas) thank you! i have to go but i'll text you later!
(Josh) be safe and don't have too much fun.

I rolled my eyes, smiled, and slid my phone into my purse.

I made my way downstairs, and did a twirl for my dad.

"Honey, you look amazing" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks dad" I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready" he ask

"I believe so, he have to hurry"

We arrive to a little downtown area to take pictures.
We must have took 1000 pictures

After pictures we went to a restaurant called, Bobs BBQ. We took our seats and ordered. I decided on some loaded fries. After our orders were taken we had small talk.

"Can we just talk about how beautiful everyone looks!" Sky gushes

Sky leaned into her date, Trents, arm. Trent and Sky have recently started dating, and she seemed to be really happy with him. Trent went to a different school so I personally didn't know much about him, besides the things sky told me.

"But you're the most beautiful one" Nick leans down and whispers in my ear.

I blush tremendously and thanked him.

Soon after our food came out, we laughed and ate until we were full.

After awhile of non-stop laughter and giggles we decided to head to the school for homecoming.

Nick turned into the school parking lot, people were piling out of there cars. There were beautiful dresses everywhere.

Nick got out, and came to the passenger side to open the door for me. He grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Thank you sir"

"Anything for the princess" he flashes a smile.

We walk to the gym where the dance was at, paid, and walked in. The gym was decorated beautifully, it was dark, but white. Flowers were everywhere, with lights shinning. You honestly couldn't tell it was a gym.