5

(Josh POV)

   I've been wanting to make a move all night. She is just so perfect. Her cute curls she has done, form her face. Her soft plump lips. Man they look so irresistible.

I pull onto our street. I look over to her, I know she sees me looking. I just can't resist, she is just so breathtaking.

We pull up to her house, my heart it racing. I look at her stunning face. Why do I feel this way towards her? I've known her almost a week now. These feelings are too soon. I've never felt this way towards a girl.

"Thank you for the amazing ni-" I cut her off.

I couldn't control myself. She is the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on.

I felt sparks between our lips, Our first kiss wasn't like this. We moved perfectly in sync.

I pulled away, I didn't want to get carried away.

"I had an amazing night too" I breathed out slowly.

I actually just did that...

I watched her get out of my car, and up to her house. Butterflies shoot through me. What is this girl doing to me..

I drive home quickly, Even if it's just a few houses down. I sit in my car wondering, what just happened. I kissed her, again?. Did she like it? Did she not want it? She kissed back though. What if she did want it. I slam my head against the steering wheel. I jump when I honk the horn probably waking up the whole neighborhood.

I finally decided to get out. I go straight to my room, and plop on my bed.I grab my phone, should I text her? I open the messages to

(Josh) hey I'm sorry I didn't- well I meant to it's just I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off like that.

No no no. Don't apologize just tell her you had a good night again.

(Josh) I had a amazing night, thanks for listening to my great singing. :)
*send*

I lay my phone down, I run my fingers through my hair letting out a deep breath.

*DING*

Please be her, please be her.

(Cutie) I had an amazing ending too, thank you for everything. I'll talk to you later good night.
(Josh) night cutie

I sigh a relief, she did enjoy it.

My eyelids started to feel heavy suddenly, I got ready for bed and went to asleep with her on my mind.

————————————————————————
Next morning

I woke up to the sounds of sirens going down our street. I looked out my window, and seen there were cops at Jasmine's house. I quickly put on some shorts and a pull over and sprinted to her house

When I arrived at her house, I saw a mad woman in the back of the car. She looked just like jasmine.
My eyes searched for Jas, I finally spotted her crying on the front steps of her porch.

"Jasmine are you okay"

She was crying, my heart shattered in a million pieces. She took her hand away from her face, she has a cut along her temple, and a her lip was busted.

I rushed to her side, squatting in front of her holding her hands.

"What happened Jas" my voice was shaky and worried.