Chapter 6: Runaway Model

I had gotten ready for my morning. A while has passed since our last challenge. I was ready for our next one so we can hopefully, finally win one. It's all Scott's fault. He's just trying to get rid of everyone so he can be the last man standing. He can't even play fairly to win on his own terms.

I was getting ready in the washroom, just fixing my hair and makeup for today. Anne Maria, Zoey, and Jo were in here as well. We were the last four girls remaining. I was getting closer in the game, but it still isn't close enough. . .

I heard a knock on the door.

"Is it our turn yet?" I heard Cameron ask.

"It's called lumber jacking for a reason!" I called out. "Sheesh!"

"What's that?" Cameron asked.

"You piss in the woods," I said, rolling my eyes as I finished applying my mascara for my semi-natural look. Everyone should seriously know that.

"Yeesh, nice hair," said Anne Maria to Zoey who just added a big pink flower to her hair with her simple routine. "Looks like Princess Leia lost a scissor fight."

//"Honestly, I'm so stunned Anne Maria knows about Star Wars. I totally pegged her as the wrong person for that. Maybe. . . Anne Maria is secretly a nerd. Ha! I bet a million bucks she is!"//

"Actually, it's more like Queen Amidala," Zoey corrected.

"Still, she knows about Star Wars. She's in the right place." I argued, defending Anne Maria for that right. I finished with my look after some added lip balm.

"Whatevah," said Anne Maria shaking a can of hairspray and spraying it all over her head making us cough because she was spraying so much. She flicked it which was completely solid. "Now that is how you do hair."

"Yeah, if you want your hair to be untouchable," I said.

"I'll pass on the frilly girly hair care, thank you." Jo said, pulling out a razor. Oh no, she's not. She turned it on and I just couldn't be in the same room as her now as I ran out.

I went back to my team's cabin and joined the guys to see what they were up too.

"To Team Men!" I heard when I just entered the room.

"Oh, and Remi, too!" Lightning said as he noticed my entrance.

"I'll pass on whatever orgy is going on in here," I said, about to close the door when Scott ran to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the cabin and onto the porch.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you pulling me around?" I asked.

"So clearly you know what's going on," said Scott.

"Obviously," I said with an eye roll. He glared at me.

"I'm willing to let this slip," he said. I raised an eyebrow, not catching on.

"Oh yeah? What's the catch?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Join me in an alliance, that way you still get to stay on the team and I won't get rid of you — blah blah blah. And I can get rid of everyone else till the merge." Scott said.

"Sure, Whatever," I said without a second thought and shook his hand.

"Wait? Just like that?" He asked.

"Yeah. You don't turn everyone against me, and I won't end up hurting you for what you did to Dawn. Sounds like a plan." I said smiling innocently.

"Huh?"

"You turned your back on Dawn. I almost decided to kill you. But since you're acting so willingly to not turn everyone against me, I won't destroy you." I said.