viii

Story #8 ~ The Zodiac Neighborhood - A Reader Insert

Ages of the Zodiac Neighborhood~

Aries - 1 year old.
Gemini - 6 year old.
Aquarius - 6 and a half year old
Capricorn - 8 year old.
Scorpion - 9 year old
Pisces - 10 year old.
Cancer - 10 year old.
Taurus - 11 year old
Libra - 11 and a half year old.
Sagittarius - 14 year old
Virgo - 16 year old.
Leo - 18 year old.

Virgo's pov

I woke up early in the morning. I got up and went out my door to see a line at the bathrooms front door. This is why I had dad put a bathroom at my room. I smiled and went back inside. I took a the towel and walked in the bath room. After a bath, I walked out and got into a shirt and some sweatpants. I went down the stairs and went to the living room. My 10 year old [Brothers/Sisters], Pisces and Cancer was arguing over the freaking remote again. While they were busy yelling and throwing punches at each other, I took the remote and sat down. I turned the television on and I changed the channel to my favorite show. "HEY! Virgo has the remote! [She/He] took it from me!" They yelled at me in sync, frowning. "Hey! STOP copying me!" They yelled at each other, furiously. Pisces jumped on Cancers back. "AGH! Pisces Get The Hell Off Me!" [He/She] yelled a Pisces. Pisces just laughed maniacally, not responding. They both fell to the floor and slowly rolled away to the kitchen. I just noticed that Leo was standing over there at the end of the staircase watching the twins roll away, uninterested. "Let me guess. The twins fought over the remote. . . again?" [He/She] asked. "Yep." I said, popping the p. "So you from the bathroom?"

"Yeah, there's a really long line there." She complained, stretching the o. "Good thing you convinced dad to get you your own rest room."

"Hey, you could use my bath room sometimes if you need to." I said, smiling. "Ya for real little [Bro/Sis]? Ya sure?" [He/She] yelled as she gave and Impossible! look, asking. "Yeah for real and hey you're the only one who can drive me to my favorite place to go or whatever." I smiled. "Yeah I know." [He/She] chuckles. "Well I got to go get ready. I'm meeting my friend 20 minutes later." [She/He] said, getting up and leaving the room. I continue watching my favorite show.

"Mom! I'm going to go with Aquarius to park. I'll be gone in a while." Gemini shouts to Mom. "Okay sweetie, Let your [Brother/Sister] Leo drive you there." I heard [Him/Her] groan. "No, Mom I'm gonna walk there with Aquarius." [He/She] shouts again. "Okay sweetie, Have Fun!!"

The doorbell rings and Gemini runs down the stairs then opens the door, revealing Aquarius standing on the porch. "Hi Gem!" [She/He] greeted. "Hey Arius! Got the mud?" [He/She] asked. "Right here!" [She/He] takes a jar full of mud out. Gemini opens it and slaps some on [His/Her] face. And with that, they went off.

"Hey [Bro/Sis]! I need help." Libra walked up to me shyly, pretty much like her personality. I chuckled. "What can I do for a little [Brother/Sister] of mine?" I asked.

*~*~A/N~*~*

CLIFFHANGER!