ix

Story #9 - House cleaning

Everyone was cleaning the house they all shared. It was there vacation house. Gemini and Cancer was in the basement cleaning out some boxes. Aquarius follow the two to investigate if they were really ghosts and spirits in the underground room. Pisces is in the kitchen restocking the food supply in the shelves and fridge for the summer. Pisces still blames Scorpio for eating every supply of food in the fridge for 2 days and the refrigerator was locked and they didn't allow Scorpio to eat it all again. Sagittarius got a bucket stuck on their feet for raging in the closet full of cleaning supply. Aries accidentally flushed their ring into the toilet and now Leo is helping to get it back. Virgo on the other hand, is doing okay picking the wallpapers for the rooms and dusting stuff. Libra and Capricorn are replacing the wilted flowers with new and healthy ones under the scorching heat of the sun. The wilted ones were not thrown away, it was replanted and taken care of by the two. At the end of the day, everything was fine and there house was now cleaned and tomorrow was scheduled for rearranging furniture and wallpaper pealing. But everyone was all beat and they decided to go out for dinner.

*~*~A/N~*~*

Part two for Story #8 ~ The Zodiac Neighborhood - A Reader Insert will be soon!