xiv

Story #14 - New Year

Ah! New Year, New Me! Total Bullshit...

The Zodiac Gang was sitting in the living room and it was currently 1:31. The gang was planning to stay up until the sun rises.

Cancer was sitting upside down on the couch with potato chips in hand, not wanting to share it with anyone.

Aries, Pisces and Sagittarius was in the kitchen, practically emptying the fridge because they were hungry even though they just had the New Years Feast/Dinner an hour ago.

Scorpio was laying beside Cancer with wide eyes, contemplating life choices and a new new year resolution.

Aquarius was totally losing their shit about the new episode that was gonna air later this year.

Libra and Gemini having a bet about who is going to fall asleep first. The loser having to clean the winners room and serve them for a month.

Pisces daydreaming about practically anything in the background as they laid on the carpeted floor, staring at the ceiling unconsciously and drooling.

Taurus binge watching their favorite series on their laptop while eating popcorn and listening to Leo and Capricorn bickering about who gets the last piece of cookie, oh so very loudly and so much profanities in every sentence that come out of the two's mouth.

Zodiac Short Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें