chapter 4

We then drive up to the hotel and I see all 8 guys there waiting for us to arrive because we were the last ones who got there Cameron parks the car and turns off the engine cameron turns to me and  said are you ready to meet the guys? yes cam I'm ready, don't be scared babe to talk to them ok? yea ok I got it he kisses me and we then get out of the car and walk to where the guys are. Cameron walks up first hey guys! *all the guys* hey Cameron! Nash asked hey cam wasn't your girl coming where is she? Nash she's coming look . All the guys look at me and I just smile and wave I walk up to cam and stand next to him, guys this is my girlfriend Erika, Erika this is all the guys. The guys were just looking at me so I just go up to all of them and give them a hug and say hi Nash, hi Aaron, hi Taylor, hi jacks, hi carter, hi matthew . Nash said come on you guys lets show you to your room. We go to the elevator and our room was on the 4th floor we get out of the elevator, me and Cameron are holding hands walking down the hall we finally get to our room the room number was 438.We go inside and there was two beds and a flat screen and a really nice bathroom but the best of all was the view on the balcony it was so beautiful! I love it cam! I knew you would of loved it. It was my first time going to Florida well my first time everything actually I then remembered I have to call my mom and tell her I landed safe. I called her but she didn't answer so I just left a voice mail.