chapter 25

Chapter 25

Cam’s POV: she looked so cute running to the bathroom I thought to myself. Why was I so stupid to let her go I still feel like she still needs to tell me something but I don’t known about what. I get up and I go over to my bag and grab this little box it was a gift for Erika, I hear the bathroom door open im done Erika said laughing I go up to her and kiss her lips here babe its for you I hand her the little box, cam you didn’t have to get me something she said as she opened the box, aww cam its my necklace I forgot all about this last time I remember seeing this was the night I broke up with… she stopped talking and looked down I lift her head by her chin I look into her big brown beautiful eyes babe I love you and I know you don’t want to remember that day I don’t want to remember it too because that’s the day I lost you just remember the days we had together like our first date she looks at me and she smiles your right babe I love you too and thank you for my necklace again she said as she kissed me. Do you still remember our first date cameron? Yes I do. I asked her Do you still remember babe? Of course I do she said *flash back* Erika’s POV: so today is the day I go on a date with cameron omg im so nervous, I go into the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror okay Erika just be yourself okay just don’t freak out I say to myself. I take a quick shower and I quickly get out I blow dry my and and strightin it and put it in a messy bun I decided to wear my black and white crop top with black shorts and black and white vans I put on some mascara and lip gloss. I hear a knock at the door omg its 7:00 already I go and open the door. *1 hour ago* Cam’s POV okay I have an hour to get ready im so nervous I cant believe she said yes I go and take and quick shower and get out quickly what to wear hmm okay got it I decided to wear my white and black t-shirt with black shorts and black and white vans okay cameron just be yourself I say to myself as I walk out of my hotel room I get into the rental car and drive to her house. I get to her house and get out of the car and I go knock on her door I hear someone walk to the door the door opens.*back to Erika talking* hi cameron, hi Erika so you ready, yea im ready cam, wheres your parents Erika, oh they went out they left me here, oh well lets go. Me and cam walk to the car and get inside, so where we going cameron, it’s a surprise he said as we drove off, here we are cam said I look out the window it was a frozen yogurt place we get out of the car and walk inside. We go and walk over to the frozen yogurt machines and get the flavors and toppings we want, I wanted to get the mango flavor but the lever was stuck, here let me help you cameron said he gets behind me and places his hands over mine and pulls the lever down, thank you cameron I say as I watch the yogurt come down into my cup.