chapter 45

Chapter 45

We get home and I invite lyssa inside we go inside and I see cam and the guys on the couch, lyssa sits next to matt and I sit on cams lap, so baby what did the doctor say cam asked, nothing yet their gonna call me to let me know they had to do a test I said, what kind he asked, I had to pee in a cup I said with a laugh, wow babe cam said laughing, me and lyssa spent the day outside in the pool, as me and lyssa were swimming I kept thinking to myself if I should tell lyssa about what happen to me and matt but I just couldn’t find a way to tell her, uh lyssa can I tell you something? I asked, she swims to me yeah tell me she said, well this happen two days ago I said, well I woke up in the middle of the night and I heard the tv on down stairs so I get up and walk down stairs to see who was down there and it was matt watching tv and he said to come sit next to him on the couch so I did, then next thing I know he said he was still in love with me and he kissed me and we ended up making out on the couch, omg… she said slowly, I know I know but then I slapped him and I ran up stairs I said. Erika do you still have any feelings for matt she asked, no I don’t I honestly don’t but its so awkward being in the same room with matt I said, its okay Erika she said as she hugged me, I hug her back. Oh yeah that’s nice kiss her baby Cameron said sexually, me and lyssa turn around and laugh, shut up babe I said laughing, lyssa and I get out of the pool. lyssa walks inside and I stay behind outside with Cameron, I wrap my arms around camerons neck, so babe I said with a smile, hmm he said as he bit his lip, I love you Cameron I said as I lean in for a kiss, I love you too he said as he kissed me, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and takes us inside. He puts me down and I look around and I don’t see lyssa, lyssa left home already she said it was getting late so she left said nash, oh okay I said, I go up stairs and take a quick shower. I get out of the shower and I see Cameron already laying on the bed, I change into a black laced bra with matching panties and decide to wear one of camerons shirts, I climb into bed and lay down, Cameron lays next to me and wraps his arms around me, he kisses my neck and whispers into my ear goodnight beautiful I love you, I smile and hold his hand as I close my eyes and fall asleep.