chapter 10

Chapter 10

We all decide to go back to the hotel me and cam were walking in front and the guys in the back. I hear a girl’s voice Cameron? Is that you the girl said cam stops and looks up I look over and it’s this blonde tall girl. Kate? Cameron said I was so confused. Cameron? Cam? Hello? I said he was just staring at her. He snaps out of it and said oh I’m sorry Erika this is Kate my Ex-girlfriend, and Kate this is my girlfriend Erika, Hi I said, she looks at me well I should go I’ll see you later ok “cammy” bye. What!? Did she just call Cameron “cammy” I thought to myself. As we walk to the elevator I said to myself I’m I jealous of her but why would I be. The elevator dropped us off at our floor we walk to our room and I could feel cam staring at me once we get inside our room he grabs me and pins me to the wall and started to kiss me. He bites my lower lip and starts kissing my neck I bite my lip trying not to let my moan out oh his lips felt so good on my neck he starts to suck on my neck and he leaves a mark I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. Babe whats wrong you seem upset? It’s nothing cam really. Erika come on tell me whats wrong? I jump down cam there is nothing wrong just drop it ok i walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I take off my clothes and jump in the shower I hear the door and I thought I was just hearing things so I go back to take a shower. I feel someone touch me and I turn around and it was naked Cameron oh my gosh cam you scared the shit out of m- he cut me off and started to kiss me we get right to it. He messages my boobs and told me you like that baby? I trace his abs with my finger I could tell he liked it because he was biting his lip. He put his penis inside me he started thrusting slowly once he heard me moan he went faster and faster YES YES KEEP GOING YES!!!!! You like that BABY? MMMM C-CAM! Y-YES!! OH C-CAM IM CUMING! Cum baby cum. YES!!! We both came he then pins me on the shower wall and starts to lick and suck my nipples he kisses me from my nipples to my neck and whispers don’t be jealous of her I love you and only you. He kisses my lips and we take a shower and clean off.