1~ Anastasia Swan.

It's been great since Bella and I have found out we're twins

It's been great since Bella and I have found out we're twins. I've been living with her Charlie and it's nice. I've only talked to Renee on video chat but she plans to come down here this summer to see me in person. Jasper and Edward come to see us every night.

Jasper and I are sitting in my living room in my treehouse watching tv. I'm writing my essay for English on Romeo and Juliet. Jasper is kissing my cheek and neck.

"Jazz you know I have to finish this paper," I say with a giggle. "You can finish when you go home since Charlie has you and Bella grounded," he says. "No I wanna finish it now," I said. I continue writing and Jasper continues staring at me.

"What?" I ask. "Marry me," he says. "What?! You're crazy" I say laughing. "Come on marry me?" He says. "Jasper we haven't even graduated yet," I say. "So that is in a couple of weeks marry me come on," he says. "Hm ask me again after we graduate and maybe I will change my mind," I say.

I look at the time and it's 3:30 pm and I have to be home at 4:00 pm. "I'll see you later it's 3:30 I gotta go," I say. I kiss him and he walks me to my car. "I'll climb to your window tonight," he says. "Okay bye," I say.

I get home and Charlie and Bella are sitting on the couch. "Hey," I say. "Hi," Charlie says. "Um dad thinks that we should go see Jacob and Embry," Bella says.

"I'm just saying that when you two needed a friend they were there for you two so you two should go see them," Charlie says. "No you're right I'll try to get in contact with them," I say. "Bella?" Charlie says. "Yeah okay," she says.

Bella and I head upstairs and we go into my room. We both try calling Jacob and Embry. "Hey, it's Embry leave a message". "Hey Embry It's me, Anastasia, I think we should hang out soon. I miss you so please call me back bye," I say. "Hey we should just go to the reservation," Bella says. "Yeah let's go," I say.

We walk outside and we get into my car and when I try to start it up it won't start. Bella and then feel a breeze and I look in my mirror and I see Jasper and Edward sitting in the back seat. "Ahhh!" Bella and I scream. "You two scared us," I say.

"You two going on the reservation?" Edward asks. "How did you...Alice!" Bella says. "Did the two of you do this to my jeep?" I ask. "Ana you two have to understand that your safety is everything to us," Jasper says.

"Embry and Jacob aren't gonna hurt us," I say. "Not intentionally, but the wolves they have no control," Edward says. "We have until graduation to see them," I say. "Yeah then we'll be one of you and they'll hate us forever," Bella says. "We're sorry," Jasper says and he and Edward both leave.

The next day at school Jasper and I get to lunch and sit at Bella's regular table. Everyone is discussing Jessica's valedictorian speech.

"My fellow students we are the future anything is possible if you just believe, That's your speech right there," Mike says. "No this will be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head so thank you," Jessica says while throwing the paper at Mike.

"We are the bread and butter of valedictorians," Eric says. "That's why you're not valedictorian," Angela tells him. "Jessica doesn't need cliches her speech is gonna be epic," Bella says. "Epic can change lives," Jessica says.

Alice and Lucas join us at the table. "I've decided to throw a party," Alice says. "After all how many times are we gonna graduate high school" Lucas jokes even if Jasper, Bella, Edward, Alice, and I get it.

"A party at your place? Angela questions. "I've never seen your house" Jessica cuts in. "No one has ever seen their house," Eric tells her. "Another party Alice?" Edward says with disapproval. "It'll be fun," she says. "Yeah that's what you said the last time," Bella says. "Right," I say. Alice zones out and I know it's a vision. Bella distracts her human friends away from Alice.

Jasper, Bella, Edward, and I are all in the car, and Bella and I are trying to make them tell us about Alice's vision. "We know that you two know what happened in Alice's vision," I say. "It was nothing," Jasper says. "Are you sure because you look kind of worried?" I say. "It's that everyone was around," Edward says.

We pull into the police station and a woman and a man who looks depressed are talking to Charlie. "Hey what's going on?" Bella asks. "A boy in Seattle has gone missing," Edward says. "Do you two know about this?" I ask. "We've watched the disappearances and killings in Seattle but we haven't found anything," Jasper says.

"If it gets too hectic the Volturi will step in," Edward says. "If they go to Seattle they'll come here, they'll see that Ana and I are still human," Bella says. "It won't come to that we'll go to Seattle if we have to," Jasper says.

We all get out of the car and Charlie meets us outside. "Are you ready for dinner?" Bella asks. "Yeah, it's still just the three of us right?" Charlie says. "Yeah we're just dropping them off," Edward says. "We'll see you two later," Jasper says and he and walk towards the car.

"Oh, and girls Carlisle and Esme us to remind you two about the tickets to Florida to go see your mom," Edward says. "Tickets what tickets?" Charlie asks. "Round trip airline tickets to go see mom in Florida," I say. "Well that was generous," Charlie says.

"It expires soon so you two might wanna use it this weekend," Jasper says. "Well, we can't just drop everything and go," Bella says. "Well Bella it might be your last chance to see her before you graduate and for Anastasia to meet her in person before you graduate," Edward says. Bella and I look at each other knowing exactly what that meant.

"Well that wouldn't be such a bad idea to get out of town for a couple of days get some distance," Charlie says. "Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing mom," Bella says. "Yeah and I'd love to see her in person, but as long as you two use the companion tickets," I say. "Wait there are four tickets. Super" Charlie says.

I'm laying in my room thinking about Embry and why he is avoiding me when I remember I haven't called Leah in a while so I call her.

"Hello?" She says. "Hey, Leah it's Ana I'm sorry I haven't called or hung out with you recently," I say. "No no it's fine I  understand you're going through something," she says. "Yeah, it's just I've been busy with my new life as a Swan and graduation coming up," I say. "It's fine," she says. "Have you heard from him?" I ask. "Yeah he and Jacob say that they're still upset but I mean Embry is the nicest person I've ever met and I cannot believe he's this mad," she says.

" I never meant to break his heart," I say. "He knows that he is just being difficult for no reason," she says. "So what's the pack been up to?" I ask. "Well Quil and my little brother have phased," she says. "Okay, I get Quil But isn't Seth kind of young?" I ask. "Yeah that's why Sam makes him stay at home most of the time," she says.

"Paul?" I say. "Still a hothead," she says. "Jared?" I say. "Still a smart ass," she says. "Sam?" I ask. "Still all over Emily," she says. "I really hope you imprint on someone soon Leah you deserve to be happy," I say. "Thanks this is why I love you're the only one that understands my pain," she says. "I love you too," I say. "Okay I'm gotta go I have patrol love you!" She says. "Love you too! Be safe!" I say and hang up.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!