4~ An Alliance.

Embry and Jacob sniffed around and got the intruder's scent so if they pass through again they won't miss it

Embry and Jacob sniffed around and got the intruder's scent so if they pass through again they won't miss it. "Whoever it was left their stink behind it shouldn't be hard to miss when they come by again," Jacob says. "We'll take care of it for now," Embry says.

"We don't need you two to take care of anything," Edward says. "Well, we can care less of what you need," Jacob says. "See I knew it was a bad idea to trust these two," Jasper says.

"Hey stop it," I say. "But yet you two are the ones who suck lives out of animals," Embry says. "Alright, come on girls we're done here," Edward says. "No you're done here," Jacob says.

"Hey stop this for now on Ana and I are Switzerland in this okay?" Bella says. "Seriously guys this is getting ridiculous if you all say you love Bella and me as much as you say you do you'll keep the arguing to a minimum because I can't take it," I say.

That night the wolves have taken over so the Cullens can go hunt. I see that one of them is Leah and I wave at her and she nods at me.

"I just don't get it," Bella says as she enters my room. "Get what?" I ask. "How Leah is so nice to you and she doesn't care for me," Bella says. "Well, it's kind of like you and Rosalie," I say. "No that's different you grew up with Rosalie," she says.

"True it's just Leah saw my pain when Jasper was gone and she that she could relate to it," I say. "Yeah Jacob told me about the Sam, Leah, and Emily pain fest," she says. "Yeah so That's why Leah is like that, she's a woman scorned and I think she feels that she's all alone and she's unhappy but as a friend I want her to find that happiness because she deserves to be with someone that makes her happy," I say.

"That's it that's why people love Ana, you're so nice and kind-hearted and also generous," Bella says. "Thanks, I guess it's just what it is like being raised by Esme and Carlisle because they're exactly what you've just described," I say.

"Do you miss them?" She asks. "A little but I still see them almost every day so it's not that bad," I say. "Well just so you know tomorrow we're going to hang out with Jacob and Embry and knowing them two we're gonna need a lot of energy so I'm gonna go to bed good night," she says. "Good night," I say.

Jasper and Edward are dropping Bella and me off to Embry and Jacob on the side of the road. We get out of the car and Embry and Jacob are waiting for us shirtless. "Don't they own shirts" Edward jokes?

"We're good here you guys can go," I say. "Well we aren't gonna be long," Jasper says. "It's okay don't rush," I say to Jasper. Jasper goes to kiss me but I stop him. "No Jasper," I say. "Why?" He asks. "I know what you're doing and not in front of him I won't hurt him like that you don't know what it is like in his shoes to watch the person you love, love someone else it's not a good feeling trust me I know enough from Leah," I say. "Ugh why do you have to be so nice all of the time," he says and I laugh and hug him. "Bye go with Edward," I say and walk over to Embry.

"There's my favorite girl," he says and hugs me. "Hey," I say. "Hello, Ana," Jacob says. "Hi, Jacob". Edward and Jasper speed off and Jacob turns to Bella and me. "So what do you two want to do today bike, hike, just hang it's your call but we're all going to a party tonight," Jacob says.

Jacob and Embry tell us that we're going to the tribe's bonfires tonight and I'm excited to see Seth Leah's brother since I haven't seen him in a while.

"Are you two sure that this is okay because I hate being a party crasher?" Bella says. "Technically you two are council meeting crashers see the council leaders my dad Quil's grandpa and Sue Clearwater who took over for Harry when he died," Jacob says.

"Okay Bella's right then we shouldn't be here," I say "You two are okay we thought I mean they thought it would be good for you two to hear the histories," Embry says.

"Wait you mean the tribe's histories aren't the kind of you know sacred?" I ask. "Look girls we've all got a role to play and you're a part of this" Jacob says.

"Plus it'll be the first time Seth, Leah, and Quil have heard them too, but you two are the first outsiders ever," Embry says. "If I would have known I would have you know dressed better," Bella says and Jacob and I laugh.

"Jake! Embry!" Says. "Hey," Jacob and Embry say. "Ana! It's so good to see you" Seth says. "You too! Come here!" I say and hug him. "It's about time you guys got here Paul's been eating up all of the food but I've saved you some burgers," Seth says. "Good looking out," Embry says.

"Bella this is Seth Clearwater Leah's brother and the newest member of the pack," Jacob says. "Newest, best, brightest..." Seth says. "And slowest," Embry says and Jacob and Seth wrestle. "Come Billy is about to start," Seth says.

"Boo!" I say to Leah. "Hey! Embry and Jacob didn't tell me that you were coming" she says as I sit beside her and Embry on the other side of me. "Hey mom this is Anastasia, Anastasia This is my mom," Leah says. "Hi it's nice to meet you," I say. "You too call me Sue," she says.

Billy quiets everyone down and begins telling the histories. "The Quileute's have been a small tribe since the beginning, but we have always had magic in our blood. We are magical warriors shapeshifters that can transform into powerful wolves. This has abled us to scare off our enemies and protect our tribe. One day our warriors came across a creature that looked like a man but was hard as stone and cold as ice. Our warrior sharp teeth finally tore it apart but fire is the only thing that could destroy it. They lived in fear that the cold man wasn't alone and they were right. She took her vengeance out on the village. Our elder chief Taha  Aki was the only spirit warrior left after his son died. Taha Aki's third wife seen that he would lose the third wife was no magical being no special powers but one Courage. The third wife sacrifice distracted the cold woman and gave the chief time long enough to destroy her and she saved the tribe." Billy says.

When he is telling that story it sounds all too familiar. "Now we have had this same situation happen recently our Anastasia Swan here sitting by Leah. Embry was in charge of watching over her and she took a walk into the woods to drink her morning coffee and a cold man threatened to kill her. Embry attacked him to save Anastasia who saw that Embry would lose smashed her coffee mug on a rock and cut herself with a shard of her coffee mug. She distracted the cold man and Embry destroyed him. Anastasia is not even a part of the tribe and no imprints no special bond to Embry but risked her life to save him out of something so strong that we call friendship. I want to tell you from myself Anastasia that you are a very brave girl" Billy says. "Thank you and I'll do it a million times," I say.

"Now our enemies have disappeared but one remains. The cold ones, our magic awakens when they're near and we sense it now. We feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming and we must all be ready all of us.

As Jacob and Embry drop Bella and me off at home, Embry stops me to talk. "Did you mean it?" He asks. "Mean what?" I ask. "That you'll do it from me a million times?" He says. "Yes of course," I say.

"Then why do you still choose him over me when you'll risk your life for me a million times?" He asks. "Just because I'm in love with Jasper doesn't mean that I don't love you. Because I do look Embry I'm not for you if I was I would be your imprint. But I'm not but I need you to understand this. You will always be in my heart even when it stops beating. I love you now and I'll love you then" I say.

"Okay just answer me this," he says. "What?" I ask. "If you were my imprint would you choose me?" He asks. "Yes," I say.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!