13~ Save The Date.

Later that night I hear rocks being thrown at my window and I get a little scared until I hear "Ana open up it's me" Embry says

I open the window and he climbs up the tree and into the window.

"Hey what're you doing here?" I ask. "You said you wanted to talk to me," he says.

"Oh, I forget about the pack and your super hearing," I say.

"I wanted to talk to you about how you feel now that I am engaged," I say.

"Well at first I was mad but now I am kind of numb to it," he says. "Is it because of the kiss?" I ask.

"Probably, but I hope he makes you happy for the rest of your existence," he says. "Are you gonna come to the wedding?" I ask.

"No I don't think I can watch you marry him, Ana," he says. "I understand that completely, I just wish I could see my 3rd favorite person in the world," I say.

"Who's the first two?" He asks. "Jasper 1 and Bella 2," I say and he nods.

"That's why I need to do this," he says. "Do what? I ask. "Tell you that I think I am gonna stop fighting for your heart this is clearly what you want so who am I to stand in the way of that," he says.

"I'm glad that you understand but I still love you and I always will," I say. "I know and when you say that it gives me hope," he says.

"I'm sorry," I say. "Don't be I just need to do one thing" he says. "What?" I ask.

He leans forward and I kiss him. The kiss was amazing but bittersweet because of what type of kiss it was.

"So this is a goodbye kiss?" I ask crying. "No not a Goodbye kiss it's a closure kiss," he says.

"Look Ana I'm always gonna be your friend and be here when you need me to understand that okay I am just supporting your decision," he says and I nod.

"I just wish it doesn't have to feel this way you know because I don't want you to The you're unappreciated by me," I say.

"I don't, I know you love me at least you can admit that and that's all I wanted was for you to realize that there was something between us," he says.

We hear a howl in the distance and we know that he has to leave.

"You have to go," I say. "Yeah but know I'm always gonna be here for you and that's a promise," He says and kisses my head and wipes one of my tears away, and jumps out of the window.

I look out of the window and I see Embry shift and run into the woods.

I get into bed and lay down and I cry myself to sleep.

Today Jasper and I are in the meadow to discuss the Wedding.

"Embry visited me last night," I say. "What did he say?" Jasper asks.

"He said he was letting me go but he'll always be my friend," I say. "So is he coming to the wedding?" He asks.

"No, he said he couldn't watch us get married," I say. "Well, you have to understand that it will hurt him," Jasper says.

"Yeah, I understand that," I say. "So how do you feel?" He asks.

"I feel down because I know that he's hurting and I caused it," I say. "But you're doing what makes you happy, I am sure Embry understands," Jasper says.

"Yeah you're I get it but let's talk about our wedding," I say "Okay, What's the plan," Jasper says.

"August 13th? Jasper says. "Yeah it's a Month before Bella and I's a birthday, you know she doesn't wanna be another year older than Edward," I say.

Bella and I decided that we want to have a conjoined wedding" I say. "A what?" Jasper asks. "What already discusses this, Bella and I don't want all the attention on one of us and we want to be changed on someday so what do you think?" I say. "Fine by me," Jasper says.

Alice said she can get the wedding together say. "I'm sure she can jasper says.

"So y'all are gonna let Alice plan the whole thing your dresses, the reception, the guest list I mean who knows who she's gonna invite," Jasper says. "Well no not my dress I wanna pick it out," I say.

"But does it matter?" I ask. "Just tell us what y'all are doing," Jasper says.

"Yeah because it seems like y'all are trying to make everyone else happy but y'all have given up enough," Jasper says. "This wasn't a choice between Embry and You, it was between what will make me happy in the end look Jasper you always looked out for me. I say.

"You became my band-aid and fixed me up and made me happy again. When left it hurt worse but when you came back it felt like you've never left. It's only you if you ever get lost don't because I'll come for you because you're all that matters and us is all that matters" He says.

"So it's not just about becoming like me?" Jasper asks. "No, I wanna tie myself to you and commit myself to you in every way," I say.

"So get married first?" Jasper asks. "Well yes but we have to start with something more scary and dangerous, I have to tell Charlie and Renee," I say. He chuckles

"Well Renee will be doing backflips," Jasper says. "So wedding first?" Jasper asks again. "Yes then forever?" I ask. "Yes indeed," he says. We kiss and I've never been so happy in my life.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement! 

Another end to another Anastasia Swan book. Okay, Phenomenon~ Jasper Hale [4] is now up with the cast and the first chapter the next chapter will be posted by tomorrow. Happy reading and thank you!