8~ Oh Sister Dear.

Today the Cullens and the pack have training for the battle so that means Bella and I have to go which by the way I don't want to see her at all

Today the Cullens and the pack have training for the battle so that means Bella and I have to go which by the way I don't want to see her at all. I'm here earlier than Bella because I spent the night with the Cullens. Edward should be on his way with her right now.

Jasper and Emmet are training right now which they have been battling each other for the past 3 other times they have been fighting each other. Emmet loses every time but yells again after every time he just won't give up.

Emmet's jeep speeds into the clearing which means Bella and Edward have arrived. Bella gets out of the car and looks at me and she smiles and I just nod at her.

Jasper comes up to me and gives me his "don't be that way " look. "What?!" I say. "You know what, you're being stubborn," he says. "Well, I don't care she was being stubborn last night," I say. "I agree she did go a little too far but it is kind of hard on her too with you suddenly being her twin sister, but I believe that all Bella wanted last night was her sister's support," he says and I just roll my eyes. "Just something to think about darling, since you two will be spending eternity together," he says and kisses my forehead and goes stand next to Carlisle.

I hate it when he's right but I feel like Bella should come to talk to me first so I just stay on my side of the clearing and she stays on hers.

The Cullens quiet their conversations and turn their head to the north of the clearing where the wolves were coming. I see Leah and Embry standing side by side in their wolf forms and they both look at me. "Hey guys," I say and they both nod.

"They don't trust us enough to come in their human forms," Edward says. "They came that is all that matters, will you translate?" Carlisle asks and Edward nods.

"Welcome, Jasper has experience with newborns, he can teach us how to defeat them," Carlisle says. "They want to know how the newborns differ from us," Edward says. "Well they're a great deal stronger than us, mainly because their human blood still lingers in their tissues our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months in this life," Carlisle says.

"Carlisle's right that's why they're created a newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army and no human army can stand against them now the two most important things are first never let them get their arms around you they'll crush you instantly and second never go for the obvious kill they'll be expecting that and you will lose," Jasper says.

"Emmet!" Jasper calls out. They both line up to fight each other. "Don't hold back" Jasper says. "Not in my nature" Emmet replies. Emmet charges at Jasper and Jasper just let him throw him Jasper gets back up and runs at Emmet. Emmet tries to punch him but Jasper dodges and pushes Emmet to the ground. "Never lose focus," Jasper says.

Next Edward and Carlisle go at it Edward is very fast so he knocks Carlisle to the ground. Edward looks at Jasper when Jasper says "oh and one more thing never turn your back on your enemy" Jasper says.

Jasper and Rosalie are next she's throwing her arms at him and he just keeps dodging them and then he flips her. Then Alice and Lucas fight and Alice wins by outsmarting him.

Embry and Leah make their way over to me. "I just hope and pray nothing happens to you two or Jacob if something does I wouldn't be able to live with myself," I say to them. "I guess I just have to pray for the best right?" I ask. Embry just kneels his head down to let me pet him and Leah nuzzles his head to my chest. It's the wolves' time to go so they leave.

I'm sitting on a log playing with the bracelet Embry gave me. I look up and I see Bella and Jasper talking so I decide to listen in on the conversation.

I hide behind a tree and listen to what Jasper is saying and it turns out he is telling Bella about his past.

"Things got better when Alice and Lucas found me and when I joined Carlisle but, I was content with my life I was never happy till I found what I was missing. The day Rosalie came home with Anastasia and I linked eyes with Ana I saw that I finally found my mate. I protected her every day of her life even when she didn't know that I was watching her. She's my sun to my solar system I only exist for her and her only. If Rosalie didn't find Ana I don't know what I would become without her" Jasper says.

"I know... you, you'd be your charming and gentleman self, and don't you ever say anything different ever again," I say. "Yes ma'am," he says and kisses me.

I break off the kiss to breathe and Jasper and I begin to walk away. ''Wait! Ana, can we please talk?" Bella asks. "Sorry Bells but-" I begin. "Yes you two can, I'll be over there with Edward waiting for you," he says kissing my cheek and chuckling as I glare at him.

I sit down next to Bella waiting for her to speak. "Look Ana I'm sorry what I said was out of line and I didn't mean it," she says. "I'm gonna stop you right there Bella don't say that you didn't mean it because you did but look I understand that me coming into your life as your twin sister was hard on you too as it was for me. But, I do forgive you but I'm still upset so I just want some space from you right now that's it, and tell Charlie that, that is what I want" I say and she nods and I stand and make my way to Jasper and Edward.

"So all made up?" Jasper asks. "I forgave her but I just told her I need some space," I say. "Well I'm glad that you forgave her but I just hope that your space doesn't last long because the army is coming and we all need to stand together all of us," he says and I nod. "Take me home," I say and I hop on his back. "Yes ma'am," he says and takes off.

That night.

I'm standing in the meadow where Jasper and I always go to spend some time together. Suddenly flashes of people running near me appear.

Then Victoria and a large group of vampires circle me. "I told you that I will get you and your sister now look at you all defenseless and lover boy isn't around, Riley do what I've been waiting for KILL HER!" Victoria says and the rest of the group of newborns erupt in chanting to kill her.

A boy comes closer and closer to me until he lunges at me and I wake up. "Ana, what is it?" Jasper asks. "Victoria is in charge of the newborn army and that Riley Kid is making the decisions for her," I say and Jasper grabs me and takes off carrying me through the woods.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!