9~ The Right Choices.

I'm back at Charlie's and Jasper and I are in my room

I'm back at Charlie's and Jasper and I are in my room. "Jasper you can't stay with me during the fight you're the only one who has fought against newborns," I say."Darlin, you're gonna be on my mind during the fight your safety is gonna be a distraction for me" Jasper says. "Edward will be there to protect me," I say. "Yeah but it's Victoria," he says.

"Well, how about one of the wolves can be with Bella, Edward, and me during the fight," I say. "Like who?" He asks. "How about Seth he's the youngest he doesn't need to be in an all-out battle," I say. "Okay we need to talk to Jacob and Embry first but anyways I have a plan," he says.

Jasper, Edward, Bella, and I all meet up with Embry and Jacob at where the fight will be. "You two aren't fighting?" Jacob says. "What did you do pull a muscle or something" Embry jokes. "Hey he's doing it for me," Bella says. "And Jasper is fighting it took a lot of convincing but he is fighting," I say. "Whatever just tell us the plan," Jacob says.

"This field will give us an advantage in battle, we need to lure the newborns with Bella's and Ana's scent but it needs to stop here," Jasper says.

"Jasper, Ana, Edward, and I are going on a campsite, Even if they carry us the newborns with still pick up on our scent," Bella says. "You're stenches however are revolting," Edward says hating the idea.

"Dude you don't wanna start comparing stinks," Jacob says. "Or what is revolting," Embry says. "What he means is that your scent will mask are if you two carry us," I say glaring at Edward.

"Done," Jacob says and Embry nods. "This isn't a good idea," Edward says. "Edward, the newborns wouldn't want to get anywhere near their...odor," Jasper says. "Yeah so stop being difficult," I say and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay let's try it," Bella says. Embry picks me up and smiles at me. "Eau De Wolf comin' up," Jacob says. "Run," Edward says.

Embry and Jacob take two different routes to the campsite, Jacob goes right with Bella, and Embry goes left with me.

"Why is Edward staying out of the fight?" Embry asks. "Because Bella thinks that they shouldn't be separated during the battle," I say.

"I am surprised that you didn't ask Jasper to sit out of the fight," he says. "He did but I asked him not to, mainly because he's the best fighter in my family when it comes to the newborns," I say.

"Aren't you gonna be worried about him?" he asks. "Of course as you of and Leah too," I say.

"Would you ask me him to sit out of the fight if it wasn't newborns?" he asks. "Yes, but you would've said no," I say. "I wouldn't have a choice since Jake let Sam be alpha," he says.

"Wait a minute, Jake let Sam be alpha?" I ask. "Jacob didn't want to be in the pack, let alone be the leader. You know every choice has its consequences, some more than others" he says with a sigh.

"Hey get off my case, everyone has to make choices in their lives and you're just gonna have to accept mine," I say. "You can love more than one person at a time, I've seen it with Sam, Emily, and Leah," he says.

"You know that I love you but I'm in love with Jasper that is different, like I love Leah and Jacob but in friendly matters and that's how I love you," I say. "Whatever I still don't buy it so I'm gonna keep trying," he says.

"But I can't wait till you stop," I say. "Why?" he asks. "So you can stop setting yourself up for failure," I say. "You know you feel something for me you just don't know what it is, you're scared to find out because you're scared that there is a chance that you might change your mind," he says.

"Whatever wolf boy, you just better not kiss me again," I say. "Don't worry I promised myself that I wouldn't until you ask me too" he says. "Looks like you'll be keeping that promise," I say and he chuckles.

Bella and I get home and we see Charlie and Alice laughing and talking. "Okay don't be a stranger Alice!" Charlie says. "Okay!" Alice says.

"Your alibis for the battle is dealt with," Alice says. "Really," Bella asks. "I told him that our whole family is going camping this weekend, so you two and Rosalie and I are all having a sleepover at the house tonight, Charlie's going fishing anyway," Alice says. "Charlie?" I say "You two are on a first-name basis now?" Bella asks.

"Me he likes, but Bella you and Edward will have the house to yourselves tonight as you and Jasper will be in the treehouse," Alice says. "Like alone?" Bella asks. "Yes the rest of us are going hunting you know powering up for the battle," Alice says.

"But what about Jasper?" I ask. "He'll hunt while you sleep so no worries and you two are welcome," Alice says then leaves.

Bella and I walk into the house and we go into the kitchen with Charlie. "Hey do you want a sandwich or not if you two are still in a fight," he says. "No no we're good we're back best sisters again," I say.

"The sister I like," Charlie says. "Who Alice, Yeah she's great," Bella says. "She's always been cheerful especially on birthdays," I say.

"Hey, dad I was wondering, why didn't you get remarried after mom?" Bella asks.

"I don't know. I guess I haven't met the right gal. Why?" he asks. "I don't know," Bella says. "I thought you just maybe gave up on the whole institution of it, of marriage. But, do you think that there is any value in it?" I ask.

"Yes, marriage has value. When you two are older. Much older, Like your mother it seemed to work out for the second time around. I guess later in life, I mean you two don't wanna have to get married because you weren't, careful" Dad said.

"What," Bella asks. "Look you two know what I'm talking about. There are things that you need to think about if you two are gonna be physically intimate" he says and Bella starts to freak out.

"Okay dad we don't need to talk," she says. "What talk? I mean Jasper and I are physically intimate" I say and Charlie spits out his beer.

"As in physically intimate you mean?" Bella asks. "Holding hands, hugging, cuddling, and kissing," I say and Bella laughs. "What?" I say.

"I don't think he means any of that didn't Carlisle and Esme give you the um sex talk," Bella says. "Oh now I feel stupid and Ewww dad Jasper wouldn't disrespect you like that. He's very religious you know the whole married before sex kind of thing" I say and he nods.

"Oh really well I knew that I liked that kid," he says and we laugh. "So what about you and Edward Bells?' Charlie asks.

"Same way Edward is old-fashioned," Bella says. "Old fashioned is that a code for something," Charlie says.

"Okay, dad were virgins!" I say. "Okay ok ok I am glad we covered that' he says. "We are too!' Bella and I say running upstairs going to pack.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this fanfic I just published my very own book called Gems! Please check it out, I promise it'll keep your attention and excitement!