Finding The Thread And Needle

Shears!Sans and TailoredTale belongs to JuneTheGlassesBearer, I do not own them. They were nice enough to give me permission to use them both, so thanks again for that! You have no idea how much I ship Shears with my version of Error. I'm trash, but so proud of it right now. Like, I can't stop smiling and laughing after JuneTheGlassesBearer gave me permission to use their OC - I'm most likely freaking out my dogs right about now.

Error is my Forced Destroyer and Forced God Of Destruction Error. Just wanted everyone to know in case there was a misunderstanding. This isn't the Threadverse - JuneTheGlassesBearer made Threadverse, not me.- it is set in my Forced Destroyer Universe.

You all should go check out JuneTheGlassesBearer! They can be found on Wattpad, AO3, deviantart and Tumblr. They even have a story for Shears - that is called Tailoredtale - that while unfinished is still great, that's where I fell in love with the character.

No, you all don't understand. I have been eyeing Shears like a piece of candy for so long. I finally bit the bullet and asked to use him. Remember this, sometimes all you have to do is go for it and things work out for you!

-Chapter Start-

"WhY CaN'T HE juST StOP! iS iT thAT haRD!? iS IT a ADdiCtION oF soME kIND oR IS tHIS whoLE thING liKE a GamE TO hIM?!" Error snarled to himself, stumbling into the shadows of a random AU he fled to. Blood was seeping off him, dust flaking off. Sometimes he wished he could just rip Ink's head off, but he was Fate's favorite as well as needed for the balance. But was it really Balance when the creation side of everything is throwing said Balance out the window? Where was his break in it all. "StUpID, INsaNE CreaToR iS GoinG TO bE tHE dEaTh oF EvERyTHinG!"

Not that Error cared too much for the other Au's, but he didn't want everything to die out. There were some AU's that he liked in fact, but the issue was that there were too many AU's, and then copies of those AU's as if there already were not enough. Ink didn't know where to drawl the line.

Error had just been doing his job, destroying some AUs that were close to touching and making some room for others to grow in. He also had destroyed some new AU's, ones that were not fully developed. It was easier that way, and made sure that he killed less Monsters and people. Killing was all well and fine, Error even enjoys it depending on who and why, but killing children and babies? Yeah, no. He'll do it if he has to, but up far away with his Gaster Blasters so he doesn't see or hear their screams.

In any case, while on the job, Ink decided to come out of nowhere and fight him for the AU he was about to destroy. A undeveloped copy. Not a Original, so what was the issue here? They fought like always, with Fate on Ink's side as always. Error could win, he knows this, but what was the point really. As long as the AU is destroyed, then his job is done no matter how many new scars he gets. So, after getting whaled on, Error got in a few hits then destroyed the AU, leaving while Ink screamed and yelled.

He landed in a random AU, not thinking about it too much as he tried to gather his thoughts. Making sure to stick to the shadows of the random Snowdin so that no one freaks out and gets Ink or Dream.

Breathing heavily, Error had to thank his high pain tolerance. Broken bones, SOUL having one more scar - one that he didn't put there - and blood seeping out with dust mixing in. He knew that if he looked in a mirror, then he would see a Monster that looked like he was about to die.

Heh, if only he was that lucky. Death would never come to take him.

"tCh!" Error clicked his tongues, eyes narrowed as he formed a portal to the Anti-VOID. "bEttER ResT whILE i CaN." The Voices will be sure to tell him when he had to go and destroy once more if he doesn't feel it first, but before that, he wanted to relax for a bit. With that in mind, he took a step into the portal.