Bloodied Knitting Needles

JuneTheGlassesBearer made this wonderful piece of art! Look at it! Fanart just makes me want to work all the harder on my stories.

June now has a art book on Wattpad too, so I would recommend to go check it out.

I also want to thank JuneTheGlassesBearer once more for helping me out with all this! They were a big help with how Shears would react to certain situations and things. Keeping Shears in character is something I strive for, as then it wouldn't be Shears if i didn't. So, a big thanks to them!

They were also a big help for the next chapter I am making for this story. One that I have been looking forward to making for a while now....

-Chapter Start-

It said a lot that Error didn't even flinch at being stabbed - in body, mind or SOUL - anymore.

It also painted a grim picture when Error could look perfectly fine and calm when one of his bones are ripped off - like his arm and/or leg for example. - his body.

All these things were normal occurrences to him. They happened nearly everyday by someone.

Usually it was Ink.....Most of the time it was Ink.

It was one of the main reasons Error didn't want Shears to leave his little AU without him. UnderSwap was one thing, Berry would make sure nothing would happen, or get in contact with someone who can help him if something were to happen. Honey - who was acting so weird now - would make sure nothing would upset Berry, meaning that Shears would be safe if he ever somehow went to UnderSwap-01 without him, even if he does hate Error with all his SOUL.

-Apologizes are nice in a way, he never got one from someone who hated him, but Error always understood actions more then words. Words can just be as important as actions, he knew this, but it is harder to lie with actions. Actions can reflect what is in the SOUL and back up the words.-

But the other AU's would not be so forgiving if Shears were to land there and happen to mention that he even knows Error, much less is a trusted and dear friend to said glitch of a skeleton. Ink might get it in his empty head to hurt Shears. The others wouldn't even think about it, they would hurt Shears.

So that's why, after a week was up, Error made sure to destroy some AU's far away from TailoredTale. It was a toss up, stay close to Shears and risk Ink wondering why Error is staying in one area for so long, or go far off and act normal.

Risking Shears is never a option, so Error went with the last option.

Which lead him to now; Being stabbed via Ink's paint brush.

With a grunt, Error looked to the skeleton in front of him, who had their paint brush at the ready.

Standing to Error's middle chest, Ink wasn't the shortest Sans nor the tallest. Wearing a white t-shirt with paint stains on it, brown shorts, brown boots with paint stains on it as well, and a fluffy blur jacket tied around his waist. He also had Fingerless brown gloves on his hands, blue arm and leg warmers lined with rainbow, his paints strapped around his chest and paint brush in hands. Ink's scarf was tan, with tons of paint stains on it.

It's only fitting that the Creator had so many paint stains on him. He was a stain on Error's life after all.

"Error, stop this N O W ."

'I would if I could.' Error mentally grumbled. Sighing, cracking his neck once, Error just gave Ink a blank stare. Really, with how much his ribs are hurting and how one was already on the ground somewhere, Ink should know better then to demand that. Then again, there is only way to end this. And Ink won't take it, no matter times Error has and will ask. "wILL yOU sTOP CReaTiNG tHEn?"