Ch.1 welcome to maxwell collage

Olivia's pov
Hi my name is Olivia Mitchell and i, a perfect angel is what people define as bad?Anyways, today I am wearing a pastel pink sweater with light washed blue jeans and superstars:

Olivia's povHi my name is Olivia Mitchell and i, a perfect angel is what people define as bad?Anyways, today I am wearing a pastel pink sweater with light washed blue jeans and superstars:

Right now I am in my dad's car because I am going collage great!NO! There's obviously going to be mean girls and outcasts. Last but not least bad boys and we all know there sweethearts inside but players. All of a sudden the car stops,

"Olivia were here look outside," He said with the widest smile on his face. I don't know if that smile is because I'm leaving or I pasted my GSCE.

"AWESOME!" I said with the fakest smile on my face but trying to be sarcastic at the same time.My dad got my bags as I carried my laptop cuz like I'm a girl and he's a overgrown man. As I took step forward,I hesitated For a while but stepped forward took a look at my future. As I was admiring the collage, something was blocking my way.

" hello, welcome to Maxwell collage. I hope you enjoy your stay. My name is Sophie and I'm sorry you had to hear that. You see I came early so I was forced to do this.
I'm new too so don't worry." She said trying to be as nice as nice
as possible.

"Well my name is Olivia nice to meet you. I can't tell we're going to be good friends!" I said with a wide smile. Wow I have emotions I'm as shocked as you are.

"Your Olivia I think we're roommates!?" She said even happier than before. She should me a piece of paper and she was right. We started walking into the building and I noticed Sophie was holding my bag so that meant dad is gone.EH. It's not a sob story. I felt a broad shoulders against mine.
"Hey watch where your going,are you blinding or something."He said laughing with a big smirk on his face.
"Your the only blind person here because if you didn't noticed you were the one who bumped into me! So acting like you own the place."I heard sniggering in the background just to point out even his friends were laughing at him.
He stepped a little closer I stepped back.
"Who do you think you are pretty blue eyes? My name is Alex." He said with a wider smirk than last time.
"Well thank you for the comment Alex and I am Olivia mitchell and I'm a girl if you can't tell." I said pointing at myself. I decided to walk away and I heard a voice behind me.
"H-hey where do you think your going we haven't finished this!" He said with a confused face. Did I just her mr bad boy stutter.
" Away from you stupid." I replied sticking my tongue at him as all his friends were tapping on his shoulder from defeat.