Ch2 not you

Olivia's pov
Sophie basically told me about Alex how is the bad boy all girls drool for him.
" And for you to say that to him you got guts." She said giggling at the same time.

" you know a girl gotta do what she gotta do." I said snapping my fingers.

We both end up laughing and we're here room 209. Wow time flies while your having fun and to make this fun she puts the key in then we both turn and I open the 🚪 door.

"Wow this is awesome look at the bunk bed I call dibs on bottom!" I said running towards it.

"Not fair! Everyone knows the top is the worst because your the last to wake up!" She said while trying to act said.

We organised the room as we did the normal: put desk, shelf's,paint and carpet and OF COURSE MY MUSIC SET UP. I put my laptop on my desk and speaker on the bottom and also got a Dj spinner. I've also loved music as a child my mum taught me how to sing and dance.As I was admiring my set, I heard loud music coming from the room next to us.
"KEEP IT DOWN!" Me and Sophie yell at the same time. But we both laugh it off but they still haven't stopped. Look like we have to take this into our own hands but I nod at Sophie and she nods backs. It's time. I run out of the room and knock on the door next to us. Oh yeah I just remembered I'm wearing a sports bra and some nike leggings. The door open, I push past the blonde boy and enter the room and go to the speaker to turn it off, A brown headed boy walk over to me,
" sit the hell down!" I yell at him and gave him a death stare. He sat down immediately after I said it like I said a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

"Turn down the music idiots or else."I said trying to be nice as possible. Alex is here UGGGGHHHHHH.
" Oh it's you hey Olivia nice clothes choice." Alex SAID LAUGHING AT ME. I slapped his head and told him to sit down. He sat.
"That's what I thought anyone else?" I said questioning anyone I see in sight. OMG shawn is here he was in my high school.

"SHAWN is that you?" I said looking at him in the eyes and this time I meant it.

" the one and only baby!" He ran up to me and hugged me and kissed my head. ME and Shawn were best friends in high school I didn't know he can here.I whisper in his ear low down the music and he nodded and I told him I'm going for a run that's why I dressed like this. Before leaving, I ruffle his hair and give everyone death stares again.

Alex pov (guess you weren't expecting that now)

Wow she looked hot in that outfit look how fit she is. All of a sudden, she hugged Shawn and he kissed her head are they dating or something. Now she's gone now I can ask
" Shawn are you and Olivia dating?" I said waiting for his response. Not like I jealous or I want to know or anything.

" nah she's just a child hood friends and we were best friends I didn't know she came here!" He said with a bright smile. That's means she's single. I felt a huge smirk-grow on my face.

An

Hey make sure to vote and read to carry on the journey. I not gonna lie I think Shawn like Olivia! Owan SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP WILL SAIL OR ALIA SHIP SHIP SHIP.