Ch9 hey guys

Shawn's pov

I felt a cold substance on hair.... omg what have I just done. I'm making everything worse between us. Brittney is still freaking out the pudding in her hair.... why am I dating her?
" so I'm going to be the one to break the silence and there's a party tonight at a seniors anyone wanna go?" Alex said with a smile but awkwardly.
" I'm in!" I said enthusiastically.
" I'm in if he's in" snake says(Brittney) she said touching my shoulder I slowly take it off and she gives me a confused look. I just shook my no at her... I'm not in the mood for her right now. We all agree to go and walk out of the room.

Olivia's pov

"I hear Jonathan's friend is having a 🎈 party. Anyone up for it?"I said barely looking at anyone in the eye.
I'm still triggered about what happened at lunch. Why would Shawn do that... it's like him to do that? We think we know people but we actually don't. Everyone agrees to go, so everyone left me and Sophie's dorm to dress up. I decided to wear a Adidas crop top and black Adidas shorts cuz I don't really care what I look like.
When everyone arrives at OLIVIA'S dorm

We all leave together and I decided to go on Nathan's to make myself taller. All he did was chuckle. We had to go to ULC house because the party there. When we all walk into the door, I shout,
"THE PARTIES HERE!" I shouted on top of my lungs.
Everyone decided to wooooooo when I said it. I saw Sam (Jonathan's friend) and pointed at Nat% han to go to him. I see he's playing beer pong,
"Top left go from there from my angle." I told Sam in my normal tone cuz i cant shout I gotta save it. He did what I said and got it in.
" Thanks liv owe you one." He hugging Nathan because I'm still on his shoulders... yeah awkward. I pointed at him to go to the Dj set and as we walked there, I felt myself slowly fall of Nathan's shoulder and on to the drink table. Ow all I needed to do is scream the pain pain out.
"OWWWWWWWWWWWWW." I screamed... I felt the whole party go silent. I looked up and noticed Brittney was the one that pushed me. I decided to walk into the kitchen and to grab a bottle of wine with salt. I walked out of the kitchen and looked and Brittney and said,
" your so salty." I said dropping salt of here head. I decided to open the wine bottle and pour it on her and then of course punched her nose.
" your such a bitch..." she said holding her nose. I noticed people were recording the whole thing
" it take one to know one!" I said walking upstairs in so much pain. I went into the bath room and relaxed on my belly because there was glass in my back. I'm in so much pain I can't even describe it . I walked back downstairs and went outside were the pool was. I was looking for Jonathan and saw him in the corner of swimming pool. I felt myself being pushed in the pool.
"OWWWWWWW THERES ALREADY BLOODED COMING OUT OF KY BACK WHAT NOW." I said yelling on top of my voice. I got out a walked to Jonathan and told him to take the glass out. After a while, they were all gone; it's okay I've been bandage up.... I got a thick stick and walked over to the cheerleaders and brought out my taser. Btw I always have one on me just in case. I saw in the corner of my eye Jonathan running to me. I decided to tase all the cheerleaders and looked at Shawn and Alex. I walked to them and brought out... my lollipops;I gave one to each of them.
" behave..." I said in so much pain and laughing at the cheerleaders cuz they were still on the fall.