chpt. 14 I'm in a high school musical movie

Oliva's pov

I,OLIVA MITCHELL, is living in a fricking high school musical movie. If I am in the movie that means I'm gabriella and that means I NEED  to find my troy.

All of a sudden I felt a hand connect to my face,I noticed it was my dad? I thought I was in music... and now I'm in my bed this doesn't make sense? My whole life doesn't make sense!

" I know what your thinking, how did you get in your bed from you being in music!  And how this doesn't make sense. We're being controlled by the author so we HAVE to do think (a.n look at me breaking the forth wall)" I said rambling as I just looked at him confused as hell.  I just nodded as her spoke  because to be honest he was right, everything he said was right.

"Uh yeah...sure" I said rubbing my head in confusion. I'm so confused. All I remember is me singing with Alex.  If this was High school musical, I have to break into song.

" I'm not trying to start a fire with flame." I sang rubbing the back of my head the only reaction got from my dad was a confused  face. I have no idea what's happening today... everyone is just confused.  And I just happen to be apart if them people.

" Honey I don't jnow if you hit your head or something but do you have to go to the nurse" he said doing circles on my back.

" And I have to be honest with you baby. Tell me if this is wrong if this is crazy but I got you this rose and I need to know" I said pausing for  a minute.

"Will you let it die or let it go?" I sang while stretching my back and walking towards the door. I took a final glance at my dad and stumbled towards him and kissed his lips.

" WILL you BE my Troy?" I said in his chest. I feel so hyper and so so so confused.
Wait.... I. .....kissed....my dad.... on the lips

"Sure!" He said going along with what was happening.

I quickly ran out of the door screaming like Lydia from teen wolf and If you seen how that girl screams it's bad. I started running down the hall in a panic and of  course I have to be in pj's cuz why not. If the author wants me to I have to. Yay! All of a sudden I felt my body colide with a broad body.

" Are you okay?" The mysterious figure in front of me said.

"Yeah I'm okay... I'm just confused?" I said shrugging my shoulders

" My name is Kent, what your name pj girl " he said laughing at what he said but soon regretted it. I started to giggle and replied,

"My name is oliva but you can call me live and you will  be the only person to call me that." I said giggling.

After me and Kent's encounter, I gave him my number and as the gentleman he was , he walked me back to my room.

I guess the really was a high school musical movie and I might of just found my troy. I ended up apologising to my dad because I didn't even know what I was doing. I didn't know if was my hormones or just me on general. Nah I'm not like that or I'm I?

°•|•° AUTHOR'S  NOTE°•|•°

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO WEIRD TBH I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING.
THE SONG WAS SHAWN MENDES

ROSE