*3*

×Still Dream×

Basement was dark and cold. He couldn't see anything until someone turned lights on. Then he saw all of the members standing around him. He wanted to ask them where are they but they started talking.

,,Finally you're there loser." Namjoon spoke. He had hands behind his back. Taehyung was confused.

,,Why did you called me loser?" Tae spoke quietly. Others started laughing.

,,You don't know?! Did you saw yourself in a mirror?!" Jimin was laughing really loudly.

,,I don't think that he could saw his whole body. He's so fat!" Jungkook added.

,,Even if he wouldn't be that fat he would be still ugly! He's never gonna be pretty as me." Jin said.

,,The right question is why didn't you killed yourself yet?" Hoseok looked at him. Then Yoongi hit him.

,,Just kill yourself! Nobody's gonna miss you." Yoongi yelled and Taehyung started crying.

,,You're too weak. You don't have enough strength to do it but don't worry. We will do it for you." Then he showed what he was hiding behind his back. Knife.

,,No please!" Tae yelled but no one paid him attention.

,,Can I be first?! Please!" Namjoon nodded and Jin took the knife. He grabbed Taehyung hand and slid the blade trough his skin. Tae yelled painfully.

,,Who's next?" Yoongi was next to cut him. They all enjoyed Taehyung's screams and sobs. They wanted him to suffer.

Everyone did one cut and then gave it to another one. It was Jungkook's turn. He grabbed the knife and looked into Taehyung's eyes.

,,This is what you deserves." And then he cutted him but this time it was vertical cut. Blood started to squirt and Taehyung fell on the ground waiting for end.

×End Of Dream×

He was breathing heavily. That was his worst nightmare ever. His cheeks were wet because of tears. He was so scared. He couldn't be in same house with them even though he knew it was only just a dream. He quickly got from his bed and dressed up. Then he walked out to the streets of Seoul.

He didn't knew what he was going to do. He stopped when he saw shop. He wanted to try something. When he was younger his friends were smoking. They told him it's good when you're stressed or sad so he decided to try it.

,,One pack of cigarettes please." He told to that old lady. She looked at him.

,,What brand do you want?"

,,That doesn't matter just give me one pack." He said. Old lady grabbed first pack and gave it to him. He told her he wants lighter too and she gave it to him too.

,,It costs 4,500 wons." Taehyung pulled moneys from his pocket and paid. He grabbed it and ran from the shop to nearest park. He sat on bench and looked at the box in his hand. Was he really going to try it? Yes. Did he thought about consequences? Yes and even though he wanted to try it. He wanted to find out if his friends were telling true. He opened it and pulled out one cigarette.

He put it between his lips and lit it. He inhaled nicotine into his lungs and started coughing. It was weird for him so he tried it again and then again. He liked it because it was working. He felt better than before and started to play with his lighter. The flame fascinated him. He wanted to touch it so he did and burned his hand. It hurted and that was the reason why he touched it again. He liked that pain and the color of his burned skin.

He looked at the time on his phone. He didn't even realised that it was 3am. He stood up and closed eyes. He thought about his nightmare and got scared. Would they really like to hurt him?

***

Aloha
I know it's been six days but lot of thing are happening right now and I don't know what to do. And as you know for sure another beautiful angel left this world. I hope he's happier now. Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun. We all gonna miss you.😭❤

>i-love-butterflies<