*6*

Namjoon went down and saw Jin with Hoseok taking care of Taehyung. He went closer so he could hear them. Tae's fist stopped bleeding but it still looked terribly. Seokjin was like a caring mother. He did everything to make it better but Tae did not smile. He just sat there while looking to the distance. That changed when Hoseok touched Taehyung's sleeve. He quickly pulled his hand back.

,,It's okay." That was everything he said. Hoseok stood up and looked into his eyes.

,,It's not okay, your hand is not okay. Let me bandage it." He reached for his hand but Tae jumped from his seat and left the kitchen. Hoseok stared blankly. Jin and Namjoon were surprised. They never saw Taehyung act like this. Seokjin went after Tae and Namjoon stayed with Hobi. He saw that little tear even though he quickly wiped it.

,,Are you okay Hoseok?"

,,Yeah I just... Why is he acting so strange Joon?" And with that he started crying. Namjoon pulled him into a hug and tried to calm him down. He saw him crying many times but never like this time.

,,I don't know..." They both stayed silent. Then someone came in.

,,Hey what's going on? Are you okay hyung?" It was Jungkook. The maknae went closer but Hoseok quickly stood up.

,,It's okay Kookie. Just Taehyung is acting so weird. Did he told you anything?" He asked with hope in his eyes. The two youngest were very close.

,,No he didn't." Kook said sadly. They stayed silent until Jin came back and sat down.

,,Where is Tae?" They asked at the same time. Seokjin looked at them.

,,He locked himself in his room. I don't know what is going on but we must find out why is he being so cold." Everyone agreed. They walked to the living room where Yoongi and Jimin were. They were talking about something and stopped as they saw the others.

,,Hey what's going on? Why are you all looking so down?" Jimin asked. Other boys sat down and started a conversation about Taehyung and his changes. At the end they did not know anything. They had no idea why he was acting so strange.

,,So all we know it's that he's acting weird, he's locked in his room all the time, he's more tired than usually and he's not that active." Everyone nodded to Seokjin's words.

,,And he smells." Jimin told silently.

,,Really Jimin? You think it's a good time for speaking about smelling?" Hobi said resentfully.

,,No I ment he smells like smoke." Jimin specified his thoughts.

,,Do you really think he's smoking? You know how much he hates it." Jungkook asked.

,,I don't know. Does anybody else know anything?" Jimin looked at the others but they were silent. Then Namjoon took something from his pocket. White papers.

,,I found this in his bin abd I think it's supposed to be a lyric. It's really depressing. I think he's writing about his secret and I'm scared that maybe I'm right and he's doing a really bad think." Everyone was confused. They did not know what Namjoon meant until they read the song.

,,Do you think he's self-harming?!" Yoongi yelled loudly. Others stared at Joon with teary eyes.

,,No. He wouldn't do something like that!" Jungkook said while crying.

,,When you guys left his bathroom I tried to clean it up and I found a pool of dry blood. Also I don't think he broke the mirror incidentally. I think he punched to it." Namjoon continued.

,,Why would he do that? Why?!" Hoseok stand up while sobbing and ran upstairs. Others ran after him.

,,Hobi wait!" They yelled at him. When they arrived up they saw him in front of Taehyung's door. He was trying to get inside but it was locked like always. He started knocking but nobody opened. He was crying really badly and still he tried to get inside.

,,Hoseok calm down!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed his hand. He tried to let himself free but Gi's grip was too tight. Hobi stopped with everything and just hugged him. Yoongi started comforting him.

,,It's okay go down I will try to speak with him." Jimin said. Namjoon nodded and all of them went downstairs. Jimin leaned his forehead on the door and sighted. He remembered all the bad times when Tae was sad and he always knew what was going on. He knew what he had to do to make him laugh. He knew what was wrong from the first time. But now it was different.

He did not know what was wrong. Maybe it was because he wasn't looking so closely, he wasn't listening so good or he was just too blind. He was blinded by his own problems and couldn't see that he was loosing his best friend in the darkness.

***

Thank you so much for reading! Next chapter will be soon. I hope so. 💕