Part IV

Even years without seeing each other, Tom will never sees you as someone that he would love. Just a friend, that's it. You decided whatever feelings you had for Tom, will be berried. You have Nick and he is all you need. It doesn't mean that you already accepted Tom back in your life you will leave the guy who sees the real you despite how messed up you were.
Caressing Nick's cheek, you couldn't help but to be thankful. He is one of the best things that happened to your life.

"Loving the view, baby?" Nick said with his morning voice.

"I love you." You said making him open his eyes and smile.

"I love you too." He said taking a peck of your lips before pulling you in his arms "Man, I'm so blessed to have you as my girlfriend."

A giggle escaped your lips "I think I should be the one saying that." You said brushing your nose against his "I'm so blessed to have you as my boyfriend."

"I know. I mean look at me! I'm so hot, smart, kind and good looking. I mean I can't blame you for falling in love with me." He joked making you rolled your eyes "Baby, you have to admit it, I'm good in bed." He added smirking at you.

"Oh about that.." you started, acting like you were disagreeing with him "I don't want to hurt your feelings but.."

"Oh so you want to play that game. Alright, maybe I should remind you how you screamed my name." He said hovering you. Nick was leaning down to kiss you but instead of his lips, his hand started to tickled you. Laughter echoes in your room. It always feel so easy with Nick. He always find ways to make you smile and happy. Not once you felt unloved. Then your phone rang, Nick answered it for you.
"Hello, Nick here" he greeted "Oh Tom, yeah sure. I'll pass the phone to her." Give your phone to you "it's Tom, he wants to speak with you." He added.

"I think that's kind of obvious." You said laughing at him.

"Whatever, I'll go ahead and take a shower." Kissing you in the lips "you can follow if you want." Nick winked at you before he vanishes.

"Hello." You said putting the phone on your ears ignoring him.

"Good morning, did I disturbed you?" You can tell Tom was chuckling on the other end of the line.

"No, I think you just save me from a tickle fight." You said laughing a bit. Tom didn't respond so you continued "So, what can I do for you?"

"Today is my last day in town maybe we can hang out before I leave?"

"Ahm.." you don't know if it is safe to be with him alone "Tom..."

"No worries, if you're not free. I understand." He immediately respond and your know he was disappointed.

"No, it's not like that.." taking a deep breath, you just hope you'll not regret this later "I just need to finish something. Maybe we can meet around lunch?"

"Wonderful!" There was excitement in Tom's voice "that's great, I'll pick you up later." He never change he still acted like a kid "just text me where you at and I'll pick you up."

"Sure." A genuine smile appeared in your face.

"I'll see you later, darling."

"I'll see you later, Tom."

Just like he promised, Tom picked you up and you two ate lunch in a restaurant. People recognize him, asking for autographs and pictures.

"You really are famous." You commented.

"Well.." Tom shyly smiled.

"Come on, I don't want to hear you being humble." You said as you two laugh.

"Well, what can I say." He said "A lot of things happened."

"I know, but honestly speaking. Tom, I'm proud of what you have accomplished and despite all that you are still humble."

"I will never change, I'm still the dork you know." He said looking straight in your eyes.
"Well, I did." You simply respond.

"[Y/N], don't get me wrong. I know that..."

"Tom, I'm not offended because it's true. I've changed and I'm thankful that you still wants me to be part of your life but..." biting your lips "... it will never be the same."

"I.. I know." He said lowering his gaze.

"Look.." holdings his hand "if you want to talk or need a friend I'll be here but not like before."

"It's enough for me that I have you back." Tom kissed you in the forehead "I know you are happy here, with Nick."

|End of Part IV|